DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, Duke!

PrivateDuke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... and yes Duke, the arrival is a real RP. Just go post your character arriving in the Yards, seeing the sights, and knocking on the door of the Mistress of Trainees. :)

Oh, and don't insult Eqwina too much... after all, she is the supreme ruler of the Warders Division ;)

Nah! No scooter for him. He has to limp his way around, or maybe he could crawl

*winks and climbs into her Warders lap, careful not to break any more bones*

All I have to say is if you are old ;) I must be dead :p

Crystals search for her "marbles" might take a while. . . should we like. . . make coffee and wait or something?  :P

See, the funny thing about that "Crystals" there is that, and this is a secret so shh, I am Crystal as well.  *nods*  Eqwina and I share a for-real name, and her brother has the same name as my husband. 

And Thera is mine, so don't you flirt with her!!

]

See, the funny thing about that "Crystals" there is that, and this is a secret so shh, I am Crystal as well.  *nods*  Eqwina and I share a for-real name, and her brother has the same name as my husband. 

Ok I am only half awake but I feel like this is like some kind of wierd crazy creepy thing.  Its a secret but the funny things is that we have Crystals, not just one but two, on top of that husband and brother have same name.  I think I just realized were not in Kansas anymore!!!!!!