PrivateDuke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, New Guy!

*nudges the others*  Fresh meat!

If it wasn't your bio that got approved then do the following:

Just stand there...first we get to throw things at you, ridicule you, you know stuff like that.

Wait for someone smarter than I to answer your questions or take the following advice (I think it is right):

1) Submit bio

2) Get bio approved

3) Post Introduction/arrival thread

4) Start advancing your character via RP's

I think that is it  ;) . If that was your bio that got posted then just do 3 and 4.

Welcome New Guy!

Yay for new people *slaps around her old members* You all be nice to this one.

*to the New Guy* If anyone gives you any trouble please let me know ;) *cracks her whip*

Welcome to the Warders Yard and in all honesty if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.  :)

Haha, thanks for all the advice/warnings!

The Kaidad Umoru bio is mine, and someday I may learn to add a proper link in my signature!!

I'll introduce myself!! You can call me Duke. I'm a semi compu-literate hick from Canada. Former Combat Engineer in the Canadian Forces, being a civilian again sucks and I'm very very bored!! I used to write a lot, but I haven't in a while and I want to get back in the groove so to speak (my bio got me re addicted to writing lol). I'm currently half way through A Crown of Swords, love the series, have trouble putting it down. . . SO DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME ;)

But ya, can't wait to get atter.

Oooh, another former servicemember.. nice :)  I used to be in the United States Air Force myself; I got out last year... was intel myself.

We're always glad to have a new face around here... I am going to say read quickly though, as in the storyline we're moving from Path of Daggers into Winter's Heart ;)

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask around - we're a very helpful and caring bunch here (albeit, more than a bit insane).

<3!

Great to meet you Duke, I am Crystal but I answer to any number of things..Eqwina, Thera, Kabria, Covina, hey you....you may take your pick.

I have been at DM for somewhere between 4 and 5 years and am your WY DL. I have read the WoT series too many times to count, but I promise to try not to ruin anything for you. I am stuck in the great o' land of Dorothy for the time being and when I am not chained to my lap top writing posts and doing things on DM I am an Interior Designer working on a degree in Architecture.

Oh..and anything thing else that you may hear about me..well its all lies; unless of course they are wonderful things ;)

Raeyn: Oooo Intel! That job sucks up here. . . we just use you guys :P

I'm going to be going into the Navy as a Boatswain next year.

Eqwina: In all honesty, anticipation got the better of me and I've looked up a lot of what is going to happen later in the series :P

And I will make sure to regard anything I hear about you as a lie until you tell me otherwise ;)

Everyone uses us, and we like it *wiggles and winks*

Also?  Seaman *snickers*.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  We had a Seaman Filter in my school, and I almost died laughing every time I saw him.. and supposedly, there were the Guzzler twins too, but that could've been a lie...

Lol don't worry, I'm used to the wisecracks about the Navy, it's ok b/c while all the groundpounders are digging trenches in the snow making fun of me. . . I'll be in Aruba painting a ship between shots of Rum ;)

How do I put a link in my Sig so that it looks like Sieve's?

Something like this ;)

[url=http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,32281.0.html] Perivar Tarigan [/url] - WY Tower Guard 

[url=http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,32666.0.html]Geirrin Hale [/url] - BT Dedicated

Hi Duke! *waves*

You should now write your arrival to the threads, where someone (you can NPC this or wait for someone to wander along and reply to help) will direct you to the Mistress of Trainee's office.  There, Thera will respond to your thread and get you started with your roleplaying.

Welcome to the Yards!  You should probably make a new thread on this board so everyone can welcome you properly.

Umm you people are starting to make me seem sane!   ::)

Great to meet you Duke, I am Crystal but I answer to any number of things..Eqwina, Thera, Kabria, Covina, hey you....you may take your pick.

She will literally answer to anything.  Ooh and she really really loves when you fill her inbox.   :o    ::)   ;)

Pull your minds out of the gutter people, this is a PG-13 site after all.

Welcome to the Asylum...er I mean Warder Yards Duke!

*slaps around her favorite whining little girl*  ;)*blinks* Oh wait...Its Perivar :P

You are just jealous of his hair!

Oh yes...please oooooh please fill my...*coughs* inbox ;)

I am trying to but you haven't replied to the post yet.

*cackles and runs off to try and find her brain*

Stop looking it is pointless   :-*