DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

That girl got soul! Mine to be exact! (ATTN Eadon)

Tigara

Melianna was super excited! She got to spend a day with ter'angreal. Mind you there was going to be a novice and a Brown whose name escaped her at this moment, but it was a whole day with her favorite things! She had hardly slept the night before. She "woke up" far before first bell. She busied herself with combing her hair with 700 strokes, washing her face 9 times, and then braiding her hair once. Not her favored Arafellan braids, no. She decided to try the Taraboner style and put in a thousand braids. She was first to the dining hall for breakfast and was nearly done before any 3 people had taken their first bite of roll.

She made a quick stop in the library for some note paper. "Pardon me Aes Sedai." she said panting for breath. "May I have some parchment and a pen? I get to study ter'angreal today!" she said beaming through heavy breaths. The Brown at the desk just smiled and shook her head. "Oh course you may, child. Just be careful down there. Ter'angreal are very dangerous and we wouldn't want you to be stilled." She didn't pay any attention after the word 'may' was said. She had her permission and she was sure she would know what the librarian would say. Nothing she hadn't heard before.

Standing at the top of the designated stairwell, she bounced on her heels in the most impatient manner. They should have been here hours ago! She had only been there three minutes, but they should have been there! She peered up and down the hall both ways and no one was coming. She looked down the stairs, then back down the halls again. Someone was coming! Hooray!

Melianna Hollmen

Impatient

• 3 weeks later...