DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Smaller sized hardcover books of WoT how and what?

Wilanj Uyr

I have a rather simple question actually. I bought a while ago the first ten books in the wheel of time series, but I found out that this are smaller copies of the books. Because I bought another book and this was a larger one. But I can't find any difference between them. They are both hardcovers, the have the same isbn number, but the only difference is the size. So my question is , waht are these smaller ones? And are there smaller ones of book 11,12 available to buy and make my collection completen. Because 12 books of the same size looks coler than different sizes. I hope you guys can help.

If you're talking about hardbacks in the size of paperbacks, I've seen them.  I think it's just if people like smaller books but don't like the cover or binding creased like with a paperback.  *shrugs*

That's my best guess.

Yes they are paperback size, but where could I buy them, because I bought those other ones second hand.

My local library has the little ones. They are the full book, not abridged. They have a smaller type, I think. I kind of like them, very convenient to carry around. My collection is a mix of the normal hardcovers, paperbacks (getting really tattered...)and some large-size paperbacks. I'd love to have the little hardcovers, though. Try Amazon.com maybe? They have a great selection of used books, and I've been able to find anything weird I wanted there.

I had TSR and TFOH like you're talking about when I was in high school.  I purchased mine through the Science Finction Book Club at www.sfbc.com

They were cheap and actually hold up very well to multiple readings and being stuffed in lockers and loaned around.  The covers are actually MORE durable than the regular TOR covers.

Archived