DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Week 19 Fantasy Baseball Recap

SBoydW

I know empy is sad that I haven't done one of these in a couple of weeks, so I'm back and here it is.

My greatness faced off against west tex, and unlike our last encounter my team actually decided to play.  Though I felt bad for west and let him win a few categories, I still pulled out a 6-4 victory.

Empy faced off against Corki, and resoundingly tied.  Seriously empy... you tied?  (yes I've turned these posts into "rag empy" time because barm doesn't have a team.  But since I mentioned barm now I have to think of something to say about him.... ummm I'll get back to you on that.) Anyways... where was I oh yes... Empy v. Corki and the hilarious (to me) tie. so uh yeah... they tied... 4-4

Onto FDM vs. Seggie... all I have to say is ow. Okay that's not all.. there's a ouch, a Holy Cow! and possibly a daaaammmmnnnnn in there... but Ow will suffice for now.. FDM CRUSHES seggie 9-0

Onto the team run by the person formerly known as my brother (since we're the seanchan I worked in a pop culture twist in there with the "person formerly known as" line. Did you catch it? If not, I hope you do now) vs. The tigers my pesky arch nemesis (or is that empy? I don't remember, can one have two arch nemisess... what is the plural of that anyways... nemisi? nemises'? eh... anywho). Tigers win 6-3.

Week 20

I face off against the person formerly known as my bro

Emp faces off against west tex... maybe he'll come up with more than a tie?

Seggie who just recently moved into last faces off against Corki

The Tigers face off against FDM.

Archived