DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New siggie

Talavin

Lol I would, except I feel like sigs are really personal and that it's hard to make a sig for someone else. Cuz you gotta get the right person, then the right picture of that person, then you've gotta find a back ground that works and text... I just prefer to stick to myself, lots less room for error ;D

I'd be happy to give it a try, Visar.  You can also post a request on the Signature board and any one of a number of artists would be happy to give it a try.  A lot of them like to have freedom with what they're making, but like Talavin, I consider them a very personal thing, so the more you tell me about what you want in your sig (colors, styles, images, whatever) the more comfortable I feel trying them.

I also have a new sig. :D  It's for a project for the Org side Brown Ajah.  I'll have a new NEW sig put up when Jasine and Selene both are raised, which should hopefully be sometime soon.  Jasine has all his reqs, but Selene is still waiting on participation from other people in two threads.  Until then, I'll go back to my old one after the Olympics thing in two weeks.

First off I have zero skill with making/creating siggies, secondly i just haven't been bitten by the bug yet.  I haven't even really thought of having one made.  I think it would be hard to find a suitable image for Perivar, the Arafellin hair style is not exactly something you see today.