DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prank time

Talavin

Prank Time

This is a division wide RP that’s centered on, of course, Pranking. Basically, the way it works is that one PC will prank another PC. For convenience, we’ll label them PC1 and PC2. So PC1 pranks PC2, but PC2 thinks it was PC3. So PC2 pranks PC3 to get even with him. PC3 thinks it was PC4, and so PC3 pranks PC4. And this continues on until finally the last PC pranks the first PC, and it all goes in a circle. You will only get one post, but you’ll have plenty of time to think about your prank.

This thread is outside of the timeline, so you don’t have to be restricted by what your character would normally do. For example, if IC your character would never prank someone, but OOC you want to join in, feel free. That means that even the strictest grandmaster is welcome. This is a chance for you to have some fun and interact with the WY members.

Remember, just because this isn’t a normal thread doesn’t mean that the rules don’t apply. No killing, maiming, ext. And be as realistic as you can. Feel free to be creative and have your character hanging from a tree and shooting a bow, but no shadowspawn storming around, no whitecloaks, ext.

Ok, so this is going to have two phases. First this is open for sign ups, and then I’m going to work out the order of pranking. I’ll post the order, give you some time to think about your pranks, and then post the thread. Ok, who’s in?

• 2 weeks later...

O.o These pranks have gotten increasingly more malicious as it goes on. I have to request that Jasine's ant prank is the most malicious it gets. :P Sorry to ruin your fun, but this is supposed to be a more light-hearted thread, not a thirst for vicious vengence.

Leather is remarkably easy to ruin.  Almost all chemicals will do it.  Saddles take a rather surprising amount of conditioning and upkeep to keep them in good condition, I have a saddle that's older than I am and is hands-down the nicest saddle I've ever used because it's been so well conditioned and cared for.

The glue and the solvent would ruin the surface of the leather and it would take more work to recondition than it's probably worth.  But the loss of the saddle isn't nearly as much the issue for him as having to let women put solvent on his boy parts. ;D