DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WS training.

Zygorn

WS 2-3 New Roads to Travel (two months later)*

Student has begun training with mentor and has learned basic movements, has been practicing a basic fitness routine, and has begun training in a philosophy. This is the given for this part of your training. What do you have to do:

Student will encounter two other members of the Warders Division and a conflict will arise. Student must respond.

- will either fight, flee, or resolve the conflict

- minimum 10 posts for entire RP

I need two other members of the Div, besides Kael and I, I guess, and ideas for a possible conflict.

Anyone?

Hey, count me in! Um, lets see what we could come up with....

- roommate troubles??

- Come back from Tar Valon after getting in a brawl and Ursana blames him for the brawl and they start a new one? :P

- Off hand comments about Esthelle might work as well since my boy seems partial to her and completely unsure of her :P That would set Ursana off.

Just some thoughts. We could start the conflict there and have it interrupted by the other trainee...

Well, this is Zyg's thing, so it should probably have him at the first part. Unless he doesn't mind, then I'm for getting into a fight about a tavern brawl.

We seem to get caught up into these conflicts a lot. Well, I suppose twice isn't really a lot.