DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

omg

RAND AL THOR

Apparently that is how Malkieri armor(helms, in particular) look like. Don't know if the Seanchan similarity is supposed to hint at something or not (I'm not sure there's a similarity at all as I imagine Seanchan armor rather differently, but that's another topic). However, I believe RJ had a say in how the cover would look and thus was probably satisfied with what he saw. In the New Spring comic books Bukama and Lan are depicted with the same kind of armor so I suppose that is the Malkieri armor. Bukama follows Malkieri customs vert strictly and therefore is likely to wear the traditional armor.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no troubles with this cover seeing as the height of those two has been plainly described over and over.

I have a lot more trouble with people saying all 3 ta'veren being of the same height or there abouts. In my mind Perrin and Mat are short guys (1.80/6 feet orso) and Rand is of normal height (1.90/6,6).

Might just be my view of the world imposed upon the books though:P

Normal height, where do you live? Even in the Netherlands were the average male height is the highest in the world Rand would be tall.

Archived