DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] FX Series news - Damages, Sunny, Nip/Tuck, etc.

Emperor

News from Tuesday’s TCA FX event:

* Ted Danson’s Arthur Frobisher, the big bad of “Damages’” first season, survived his gunshot wound and will be back alongside Rose Byrne, Glenn Close and Tate Donovan for at least part of season two. William Hurt (“The Incredible Hulk”), Timothy Olyphant (“Live Free Or Die Hard”) and Marcia Gay Harden (“The Mist”) join the cast for season two.

* The final season of “Nip/Tuck” will run in 2011.

* “It’s Always Sunny in Philadephia” will also run at least until 2011.

* There are no current plans to give “The Riches” a third season.

* Kenny Hotz, star of Comedy Central’s reality show “Kenny Vs. Spenny,” has received a 13-episode order for “Testees,” his sitcom about two guys who serve as human guinea pigs.

* FX’s transsexual drama “Pretty Handsome,” from “Nip/Tuck” creator Ryan Murphy, will not be going to series.

* Michael J. Fox will play the boyfriend of Tommy Gavin’s ex-wife on “Rescue Me.”

* The final season of “The Shield” launches Sept. 2.

* The first season of the biker drama “Sons of Anarchy,” starring Charlie Hunnam (“Undeclared”) and Sprague Grayden (“Jericho”), launches Sept. 3.

Sunny will run 'til at least 2011?! That's the best news I've heard in ages! I thought for sure they were gonna get cancelled after the next season. I thought I read that somewhere. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I <3 Charlie.

Day man!

Figher of the Night man

Champion of the sun

You're a master of karate and friendship for everyone!

Archived