DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Baseball Week 13

SBoydW

My bout of baseball depression seems to have gone away with my win this week.  Weird huh?

First match up on the list is me vs muh Bro.  This was a close match for most of the week, which thoroughly frustrated me as I REALLY didn't want to loose 2 weeks in a row.  However when it came down to the clutch day my boys pulled me through with a 6-2-2 victory.

Next on the docket was Empy vs. west tex.  Sadly west could not pull out a performace against the team that is looking to be my #1 rival, like he did against me.  This seems to be a trend.  Lower ranked teams play well against me, but then go back to pieces when they face my close rivals the next week.  Oh well.  Empy wins 7-3

And noooooooooow  the case of Seggie V Corki.  These border line play off teams duked out, and finsihed with all their categories fairly close.  But the only ones that matter are the ones that are higher than your opponents.  This week Seggie had 6 more than Corki and wins 6-2-2

Finally, the league of thier own matched up this week.  FDM faced off against the Tigers.  Thank you FDM for keeping this close and allowing me to regain a tiny bit of my lead.  The Tigers had a fairly high lead for most of the week but finished with a 5-2-3 victory.

Week 14

#1 Vs #2 face off as I look to put my lead over everyone back to 10+ games  Boyo Vs Tigers

The Empinator faces off against my bro.  Now normally I would root for my bro but he keeps calling my team a fluke and that offends me.  So go empy!  Empy vs Maidens

Not anything to exciting about the next matchup... I'll root for seggie since west tex hurt my feelings.  Seggie vs west tex

And last but not least Corki faces off against FDM.

Preach the good news siryah! 

I sincerly believe that if my team had been healthy at the start of the season I would be right behind you.  As it is, I am slowly moving closer to your lead.  I am about to pull the trigger on your bro and blow him out of the water.

Your team emp is truly the only one that concerns me.  I've learned that I just have to rely on my pitching against you... which is what has won it for me in both our matchups.  I've won at least 4 categories in pitching both times, but lost hitting one and tied once.

Archived