DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Baseball Week 11

SBoydW

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd here we go!

To start things off, I must admit that Corki.... you scared me for pretty much the entire week.  I wasn't sure I would win until Sunday.  So I tip my cap to you sir, because I totally expected to crush you. Well played. Boyo defeats Corki 6-3-1

I must admit that I have thoroughly enjoyed laughing at my brother.  He had strutted around the first couple of weeks saying how awesome his team was and that "my team was good too".  Well now I'm laughing and he's confounded and crying himself to sleep at night. west tex defeats my bro 4-2-4

To senior hot streak, aka Empy.  Empy Empy Empy... I expected so much more from you this week. Thank you for shattering my dreams. FDM defeats Empy 5-4-1

Seggie faced off against my closest follower this week The Tigers.  I was hoping for a performance out of Seggies team like he gave me.  But it seems my dreams were naught to be last week.  Tigers defeats Seggie 6-3-1

Week 12

Top vs bottom matchup as Boyo face off against west tex

I hope the bro can pull through this week agains the Tigers in their matchup.  my cushion is feeling a little thin.

Emp and Corki battle it out. Go Corki!

And last but not least Seggie faces off against FDM

I filled a hole on my team thanks to Seggie and feel ready to go.  I am not sure what happened last week, but I have high hopes for this week.  I am back to having injured players though and that makes things a little trickier. 

Archived