DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey

Talavin

Hey everybody! I'm Talavin and I've been a lurker at DM for a little while. I've read through all the rules and all that stuff and I'm in the process of making a Bio for a Trainee. Hopefully my Bio will be accepted quickly and I can get to RPing with all of you very soon. Anyway, I'm just posting to say "Hi" and that I would love to RP with anyone who's willing (after I get approved of course).

:D :D Talavin :D :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so maybe not the place to say this but I am anyways and Eqwina can twap me later! ;) Although I'll enjoy it! :-X

If you want lightning make a Dreadie! Need help? Questions? PM me! :D Check my siggy and avatar and you'll understand!*Nods evilly*

Gaidan loves his Mistress! ;) :P

:D Yeah I spent a lot of time on that bio, I'm glad you like it.

Yeah, I just liked the name Arath and figured that you all could call me Talavin if you wanted.

My original idea was to make an Asha'man, but I thought that with the recent loss of their DL and everything the Div just looked far to unorganized. However, I've had the idea that if I really want to I can make Arath channel and get transfered to another division.

That will probably be the route I shall follow, since the Black Tower ADL is Arath Faringil ;)

As it stands, you're not (very) limited in how many characters you make, so you totally can make an Asha'man AND a Warder - no one'll stop you ;)

Yeah, I know, it was more because BT seemed like it was kinda in shambles. Tons of people didn't know their weapon or OP scores. I actually have an old bio I made about a year ago for the BT but I had real life stuff get in the way. I have a good idea for an Aes'Sedai also, but I feel like I want to start with one and work my way from there.

I think that we shall see the Black Tower sorted out in short order; the boys are already getting that stuff sorted (thankfully).

And I can totally understand the 'one character at a time' approach; for the most part, there is a spacing of a year+ between each character I've made :)

yes, I figured I would go one character at a time, and just have my one after all these years.  But my only advice is don't overload yourself, this is fun after all :)  I will post here again when I see you get CCed.

Corwin

Ok so maybe not the place to say this but I am anyways and Eqwina can twap me later! ;) Although I'll enjoy it! :-X

If you want lightning make a Dreadie! Need help? Questions? PM me! :D Check my siggy and avatar and you'll understand!*Nods evilly*

Gaidan loves his Mistress! ;) :P

*happily thwaps on her little trainee* ;)

Welcome Talavin :D:D I am glad to see that everyone is taking such good care of you :) If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask,unless of course it is a silly question.Then I would prefer you direct it to people like Corwin...He has ALL the time in the world for silly time wasting questions.j/k *winks*

*dives behind Raeyn's skirts and hides*

my my arn't we excited. :D  :D I assure you I will get to it shortly. To be honest if you have read all the rules you have most of what you need to begin. Our welcome letter is a bit out of date...*totters off*

lol seems your setling rigth in ;) and yeah BT should be sorted shortly real life have been preventive for the leadership there as unfortunate happen some times, but with a new DL in town i dont think i would worry to much, and in reality you dont need your scores for every rp you do so dont worry to much about them either ;)

Yeah, what I really need to know is just my WS, because that varies for newbies. I don't need it this instant, of course, but I do need it eventually ;D

Anyway, I'll post my arrival soon if anyone wants to join in.