DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Baseball Week 9

SBoydW

Are you ready? Really? You sure? Okay here I go..

Week 9 Recap

Though this week was an embarrassing one for me, I still managed to extend my lead at least 10 games over everyone.  I faced Seggie last week, and I must say it didn't go as well as I had planned.  the game finished 4-4-2.

Empy returned to his crushing ways as he faced The Tigers.  It was quite the impressive victory over the team I considered my biggest threat. Congrats Empy and thank you. Empy defeated Tigers 8-2

Bro bro bro.... *sigh* well he faced FDM in their second matchup and *sigh* lost again.  I believe that if he loses another match up I might have to disown him... nah but he'll never hear the end of it  8) FDM wins 6-2-2

Corki looks as if he's beginning to pull things together as he is 2-1-1 in his last 4 match ups.  He faced west tex this week and pulled out an impressive victory. Corki wins 7-3

Week 10 Match ups

Boyo faces the only team to hand him a loss this year, FDM.

Empy looks to pull another crushing defeat over Seggie this week.

The Bro faces off against Corki... who funnily is ranked higher than him now.... oh how fast they fall  :P

And last but not least the marital match up The Tigers vs west tex flatlanders

Corki.... I just offered you the trade of all trades... okay maybe not that good but it should propel you at least one spot if the rest of your team continues to produce on the same level..

Archived