DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm new...be kind

Traelin

Well, hi. This is the first time I've been on a forum so I guess I'm something of a rarity for the 21st century (even more for being a twenty-something), but I've read all the WoT books in the series (I believe this is the fastest I've ever read through a series) and have immediately started to read it again. Anyways, while waiting for the last book to be released, I started looking to see if I could find anything else that had to do with WoT and found this place. I'm still feeling my way around and am hoping to become involved so if anyone has any advice for a poor newbie like me, I'd love to hear it!

By the way, I've already began listening to the 4th Age Podcast and I think it's awesome :)

Guest Egwene

lol... welcome Traelin... I too found this site for the very same reason. It's sad realy, isn't it *grin*

Great to see you like the Podcaast... I can't get it... my lap tops sound is on strike :(

Ok... where does a newbie go??? The answer is everywhere! Being a newbie means you can gatecrash any party you happen to come accross and everyone will be very happy to see you! Best plave (imho) to start is Fiddlesticks... just fun, fun, fun. The rest... well, it's like a buffet, just have a look and take what you like.

You will obviously feed you addiction by looking at the book discussions.. so have a go at voting in all the polls there (especially on the Asmo one :wink: )

Have a great time!!... any questions... just ask

8)

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and please come by the yellow ajah's boards for a chat!

Archived