DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darkfriend track, and dreadlord rank / help with req (meet the NSW)

Liitha

i know there was one class who said ws 5 in clamps, i removed that as i found it confusing in so far that it said 'it take you up one ws (ws 5)', but there was no obvious class showing how you got from ws 3-4, while there are some classes you could twist into being the class between none was stating directly being so, so to remove the confusion around that point i edited the description to just 'take you up one ws', and you may chose to use it for either ws 4 or ws 5, as per ws system say you need 1 tread per ws (exception is the class pointy end bad as dreadlords do not have the same evaluation of bio vs where to start ws wise as the other subgroups in the division have)

I am sorry if anyone got confused, i only reasently discovered the weakness in how the description was set up myself

I concur on the all in one group but as it will be Devon's class I think it should be his choice.

I also concur with Ata. A class for people with 0 WS that takes them to 3 WS (Pointy End Bad) for Dreadies is fine but should be at least three posts or lessons per Dreadie. Anything beyond WS 3 should be 1 WS per thread with the thread having at least 3 posts for the student and the instructor.

general req rps for dread intiates :

RPs must be at least 3 posts for each person, unless otherwise stated.

1 post=2 pharagraphs for acolytes

so that would be the ones counting for the ws reqs in the rank req's

if you otherwise build ws training into rank rp's you need to make sure the rp fills both systems requirements

so if your combining an acolyte req with a amateur ws, then you need 3 posts 2 pharagraphs (300 words)

however if you combine an acolyte req with a soldier ws, then you need 2 adtional posts on top of the prior conditions ;) to earn half a ws and then another ws rp as ws on soldier level demand 2 rps per ws, of course you can also combine the 2nd into another req if it suits

so basicaly if you combine a minimum of 3 with a minimum of 5, then the real minimum is 5 (not 8, as you are allowed to merge reqs as long as all pointers is filled for both)

so if you wanna learn old tounge while doing forms, then as long as you keep it realistic, be my guest ;) its really totaly up to you as long as you manage to keep it realistic and fill the requirements for both the rank req and the ws req

As far as i know they are. They're more or less at an unspecified point between WS 0 and 3, so i'd say assuming they are WS 0-1 is pretty good in playing it safe.

Though i'd rate my char, based on her Bio, somewhere between WS 1-2, i'll still post three times anyway, just to prevent possible confusion later on ^^

She didn't actually, but it doesn't matter much since Rebecca is more WS minded than most Dreadlords. Given that this class raises her to WS 3 regardless of where she'd start out at, and i didn't expect her to fight off a Lightfool assault on the Fortress anytime soon, i figured it didn't really matter where i'd start WS wise as long as it was below 3.