DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

American Idol Sucks!

Myndrunner

I have three theories:

Theory#1: The Judges were correct in telling Sye that, although she had a great performance, she failed to show herself off as the Next American Pop Idol.  She just can't compete against the crooner and the rocker.

Prediction: Bye Bye Sye!

Theory#2: The show is rigged and the producers knew that the best combo for a finale would be David versus David.  It would generate the most votes than pairing Sye against either one of them.  The Judges role became to prepare the viewers to buy her departure despite, IMO, out-performing Archuleta. 

Prediction: Bye Bye Sye!

Theory#3: The show is rigged and the Idol producers are pissed at Archie's dada-ger and are going to make a statement tonight.  Ego wins over dollars and sense because the kid will have a contract with them anyway, so they decide to pull the reins on them.

Prediction: Archie goes home!

The only one I can put money on is Cook staying. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like your theories, Mynd! ;D

Well, I think that Sye knew, as well as everyone else in America, that her time was up this week.  Your first theory seems most correct.

Also, Archie has more support because, let's face it, more teen girls watch AI than any other group.  He's cute.  He's gonna have chica-support.

Next week is gonna be tough.  But I'm going for Cook all the way, because he deserves the prize for being totally a genius and amazing.  He is so talented that he is really worthy of something as big as winning AI....he almost deserves more.  *shrugs*  I dunno.

Whatev.

Now, Mynd, dazzle me with your amazing humor! ;D

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Well, he did it. And by a landslide too. 12 million votes! I'm very happy with this outcome, and I look forward to buying his CD someday. :D

Archived