DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ryen's Return to Tar Valon

Dorsbane

OOC: :P its hard to make a sex sence pg13

Adria smiled as Ryen held her close. The sun on her skin wasn't nearly as warm as he felt. She didn't want to get up anytime soon. That was when she heard a knock at the door. Figures she thought. SHe leaned over the edge of the bed and grabbed a boot that she proceeded to throw at the door. "GO away!"

As much as Ryen hated leaving the bed, he could not let the knock go unanswered, gathering only his blade he reached the door even as the boot slammed against the heavy wood. Adria's voice dripped with a venimous anger as she shouted for the knocker to "Go away!" He cracked the door and blocked any inside view with his body. Peering into the darkened hallway Ryen saw a rather rattled looking woman, the innkeeper he guessed from her pristen, white apron. She simply inquired in a quavering voice if they would be leaving soon, as the Lady had mentioned going to the Tower today. Ryen glanced back to the bed to see how Adria would answer the landlady's question.

"Oh right," Adria grabbed a sheet and wrapped it around herself. She reached into her purse and grabbed a silver mark and handed it to the innkeeper. "Thank you" she said sheepishly as she shut the door.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" She said to Ryen.

Ryen smiled down at Adria as she huddled under the bulky blanket. A slow, malicious grin spread across Ryen's face. He bent down to kiss her softly on the cheek, and while she was moving to return the kiss fully, he swiftly Adria up and pressed her against the wall. Trapping her next to him and kissed her much more passionatly.

"Breakfast would be nice."

She pulled away after a minute, grinning up at him “Put your pants on, I’m hungry”

She dropped her blanket and proceeded to put on her pants and her boot from beside the door. As she put on her other boot she looked around. “Have you seen my top?”

I go to go to bed now. Will you be on tomorrow?

• 2 years later...