DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Need a Lead

DeaconGaidin

ALrighty, I am looking for someone to rp a return with me. Deacon is coming back from a slight LOA. As far as ppl being involved I am guessing any Tower Guards or current Warders. I am more then happy to include anyone who remembers Deacon from the days of old and anyone who wants to make a new friend. TO those in higher power, I had not heard whether or not my email reached you guys and if it needed to be improved upon. But until I hear otherwise I would like to start rping. My Aes Sedai is back as well and I am just waiting on the go ahead. Anyone up for the trip post up here or get ahold of me.

Deacon Gaidin

Guest Arie Ronshor

I have an open thread with my White if you are interested. :) It's already up for viewing. ^_^

Also, Arie (an Inn Keeper now) Will remember both Deacon and Mandi. They are always welcome at Arie's inn.. *ponders* Although if it's main timeline it 'may' be burned down.. *coughs* However, Cairma will know you as well. :)

Guest Arie Ronshor

Wait.. i think you were my mentor (For Cairma) for all of one Req after Bril left... Way back in the day..

*ponders*

I believe I sent it to the addy listed on the Warder page. But I can send it again. And I remember Cairma. Nice to join ya again, I remember doing some training with you back in the day. I will check again but let know me if I need to send it again.

Deacon Gaidin