DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

To see it in her eyes ( Andrea )

Ghaul

"Once you saved my life, and humored my 'toh. A life for a life, Ghaul." She shook her head. "A life for a life, my debt to you repaid. You do not owe me anything."

It was the day when reality seemed to drift into the real of fairy tales. That was what some called it. And they were not far off. Talbitha and Ghaul were among those that went to the water supply only to see it turn to blood before their eyes. And then those creatures came out - human in shape, they looked like they were made of blood. Their touch was like acid, burning fabric, wood, metal and flesh alike and their touch was poison too. They fought there, back to back, each looking out for the other. When Talbs' leg was grabbed by one such creature, Ghaul send it back from where it came from, though Talbitha was poisoned by it's touch. Ghaul carried her to the Hold, and visited her until she recovered from the fever the poison caused. It was when she recovered that she claimed she had toh towards him, one that he declared met when she helped him take care of an old wound that had reopened that moment. For Talbitha though, the Toh was not met, not until today. And having said that she turned and walked away.

For a moment Ghaul just stood there, as if he had suddenly been turned to stone. Then suddenly he smiled. The white hair of Talbs was like a signal fire, telling him where was, even though her cadin'dor masked her well. He had finally realized it, after having seen it in her eyes. Not only what she has left unspoken, in her eyes he saw reflected what he had left unspoken as well.

Though the ranks of the Aiel were tightly packed, Talbitha made her way through them quite fast. However, Ghaul was even faster. The Aiel made way for the clan chief as he hurried after the young maiden with the white hair. He caught up her while they were still in the throne room. Ghaul could feel the eyes of the Aiel upon him, and he was ready to bet that the treekillers were always quite currious to see what was going on but their small statures did not allow them to see anything. Putting a hand on Talbitha's shoulder Ghaul turned her around so she'll be facing him. Yes, it was all there - in her eyes.

"Talbitha" - he began, his voice quiet enough not to be heard too far. - "Both you and I, have left things unsaid."

His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her close to him. Talbitha's eyes widened as the clan chief did not stop there.

"I do believe though, that this will say them all."

Just as sudden as he embraced her, Ghaul leaned in and their lips met. Talbitha's eyes widened even more at first, but then she closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. Ghaul closed his eyes too, sayign everything he wanted to say with that kiss. And the kiss said I love you Talbitha, Shade of my Heart.

It took him a while to notice the riot that the Aiel made upon seeing this.

Ghaul

twice caught 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpAtFjrEek]

Here you are

Daylight's star

Made out of miracles

Perfection

Of your own

You Alone

O so incredible

Each atom

Sing to me

"Set me free

From chains of the physical"

O free me, O free me

Caught.

A simple child caught in a sandstorm that had swept away even the deepest bowls of water and gave no yield to shade, understanding, that she so desperately needed. Her back to him made it easier to avoid his eyes, his searching beautiful eyes, and easier to walk away from the shame for what she did. There was no mercy among her kind. No room for respite or softness of heart unless it was woven in a bridal wreath. A wreath that she had given up completely on making.

They were over the Dragonwall and among wetlanders and oathbreakers where there should be no room for such things. The Car'Car'carn was leading...

Squeezing her eyes tightly, Talbitha strolled easily through the waves of Aiel that pressed to every side of her. The need to flee was far greater than the desire to stay. Afraid more of loosing herself to the feelings that tormented her in the silence of the shaded night. No. Her softness, her weakness, her Heart should have been torn from her and if there was but a little more mercy in the world, her Wake from this dance would come upon her soon. Tears stung her shut eyes as she walked. Words of wetlanders rolled in her mind as she knew the inevitable broken spear that pierced her heart.

Light, how she loved him.

A hand reached out, an accursed hand of greater strength than what she could pull away from, her body spun around to face His form. Surprise caused her eyes to open wide to see His eyes looking into hers. Deeply, scorching her very inner being, his eyes were the only thing she could see before her and they touched her.

"Talbitha" - Her name on his lips, she froze, were but a whisper on a stilled breeze. A thousand grains of thoughts raced away as time all but stopped by his very voice. His very touch. - "Both you and I, have left things unsaid.". . A few things left unsaid? Talbitha was amazed. She had barely spoken a word to him than what had been necessary at even the most extreme of times. And yet he claimed they had things left unsaid? He had put a spear to her throat and played a game of maidens kiss his way, and they had things left unsaid? He barely accepted her Toh all those years ago and they...

Ghaul's arms around her shocked her as even the growing emotions of familiarity fled as her eyes found something new in his. Something so very frighteningly new. Possession and unadulterated passion brought heat that would make the very Waste weep to her cheeks.

"I do believe though, that this will say them all."

He wouldn't.. He... couldn't.. .. he..  - Talbitha's eyes widened a little wider as his lips brushed hers.

Ghaul's Kiss.

Talbitha's eyes closed. She drank in his kiss. He was her Water, her Shade, her Heart. He was her Everything. Ghaul's kiss shattered her. Talbitha's wants, desires; they shattered.

Beyond her senses a roar arose among the Aiel and in some depth of her mind she knew that she should stop. He was a married Clan Chief. It was a day of reckoning. A day of Dance. A day that had no place for this, a public kiss or display of emotion in front of the Car'Car'Carn no less. Talbitha knew this but for that second that lasted forever, she did not care.

It was a moment that was hers, but even knowing this she was the first to pull away. She was scared of these feelings. More than she had previously allowed herself to acknowledge before. Whispering with regret, "I can not give up the Spear for you, My.. " she struggled to say it. "Heart. Not when a beautiful dream is being burned by this Dance with the Car'Car'Carn."

Talbitha

Far Dareis Mai

The Garden of Everything - Steeve Conte & Maaya Sakamoto

A love like ours

A starry flower

Through seasons and centuries

As rivers reach the sea

You'll reach me

With songs of your symmetry

A small boat

There will float

To far off coasts

The Isle of Infinity

Come with me. O come with me

And so here we are

Twin stars of brilliant brightness

Lanterns lit by life for all the depths of night

And every day will return us

To arms of the ever eternal

She pulled away. Even though she enjoyed it she pulled away. She seemed frightened and just a bit embarrassed. Public display of affection was not frowned upon in the Aiel culture though it was extreamly rare for such thing to happen. And it was in front of all these oathbreakers and before the Car'a'carn. The Maidens carry my honour, Jarron al'Tanin has said that when they were back in the Three Fold Land and Maidens did just that. Talbitha was not an exception.

The taste of her lips was still on his when she spoke.

"I can not give up the Spear for you, My.. Heart. Not when a beautiful dream is being burned by this Dance with the Car'a'Carn."

Regret was easy to detect in her voice, but it was not what made Ghaul smile. It was the simple two words - my and heart, even if pronounced with some struggle. It is never easy to admit heartfelt emotions, especially when the one you love has recently been married. Talbitha's words gave him wings though and Ghaul would do his best for Talbitha to have her wngs too. She has earned them.

Ghaul took a step closer but this time he did not embrace her. It took some willpower to do so, but he restrained himself.

"Then I will wait." - his voice was strong enough for her to hear even with all the noise the Aiel were still making. - " I will wait until the Dance is over, I will wait until the Car'a'carn mission is complete. I will wait for as long as I have to, My Heart."

She was his Heart indeed. With her, his Heart was complete.

"And since you are honest with be, I will be honest with you, My Heart. The waiting will not make me give up. I will not only reveal my feeling to you, I will also prove them, in any way I can. That I promise you, my Heart"

Ghaul

Guest Arie Ronshor

If Talbitha had been surprised by the Clan Chiefs words, it did not show in her face. After her small brief admittance, she pulled ever last ounce of her strength to keep what remanded of her battered and sunburn heart, there was little difference in her eyes. But her hand. . .  Her traitorous and most horrible hand actually moved up as if to touch his face. His cheek. She was sure that that was where her hand had been heading but she caught it before she touched him. Closing her hand into a fist she forced it back at her side. Damage was done and the intent had been seen despite the show on her face.

Looking into his face, Talbs knew that it was not just her hand that had betrayed her. Your eyes say so much about you. You scowl and brood like any good spine lizard but when now when one is looking. Ah.. that is it. When no one is looking, Talbs. the world could see everything in your eyes. Ismitta had been drunk that night. Like all nights, as if it matters. But perhaps her words were far more true than she had given them credit for. And even after the dirt flinging and 100 laps naked around the camp didn't unease that fear.

Talbitha was torn. Taking one last breath, she looked Ghaul straight into his beautiful eyes.

"You speak as if it was a promise you meant to keep. Return to your wife before you owe her Toh or inflict Ji on me. She is not my Sister-wife and you are not.. my husband." The yet .. she almost stumbled and said 'yet'. Foolish!

Talbitha

Far Dareis Mai