spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

I never like it when people go off on the characters I really do like so I wouldn't say I hate Nynaeve. She has never been my favorite but I think I do understand her. Plus I think she has grown up and calmed down. I mean she DID go and cleanse Saidin with Rand and I don't remember her putting up a fight about it like she might have back in the earlier books.

There are actions she has done, like against Mat, that I thought was reprehensible. Then again if she views them as the children she helped to raise that is probably sqewing her view of them. I do think it's important that someone see's Rand as the boy from their village. Unlike Egwene who seems to have completly forgotten that.

That's the reason or part of why Rand has isolated himself so much, those that he could or would reach out to have become distant and cold with him. He needs people to bring him back to reality or rather his humanity.

Nynaeve can be stubborn but then she was mostly raised by her father. She is still a good person I think, deserving of respect but she also needs to remember the lesson in humility that Brigitte tuaght her when she apologized and thanked Mat.

I think the character hating should be reserved for the characters that actually deserve it like Padan Fain.

Archived