DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thinking of making a wolfkin

Khorja

one...join the Band ;)  we're lovely people and we give out free beer :D

second, I suggest reading through a few threads so you're familiar with a bit of what's going on in the PSW at the moment

Guest Arie Ronshor

Wow! You didn't write "Avoid Korrena at all costs" in that list. I'm impressed Estel. :D

As Estel said, wander around read, ask questions. If you have any specific questions that you my feel more comfortable asking in a chat, all  my contact information is in my Profile. (Email/Skype/MSN/ICQ....)

And Welcome to Dragonmount! Your handle is very similar to an old Mentee I had back in the day. Were you ever part of DM in years past? :)

I was contemplating it :P

but then I figured warning him about you would only bring you out of the woodwork ;)  seems you can't keep away from newbies either way...

and NOW  I'll tell Khorja to keep away from Korrena and um...to be careful of what he's dreaming about :P

has it ever been mentioned that my members are all insane?  Even the visiting types that don't know they'll be members eventually *smiles sweetly at Ghaul*

And Estel... don't make me have Jatasha beat Carnhain up for trying to steal my newbies to the Band!! :P

And now... yeah!  Come join us!  Hints and tips.. um.. have fun... create someone that you'll enjoy playing with... and just remember that if you make them good at everything, they won't be fun for too long :P  And feel free to contact me with any questions :P  I'm (supposed to be) in charge of these crazy types and I do the bio checking as well so I'll be seeing your bio along the way anyway :P  Also, feel free to check out our website at: http://wolfkin.wordpress.com/  We're still working on getting it updated, but there is some good stuff on there as well as other people's bios so you can see how others do it if you're interested :P

Welcome to the Wolfkin :)

Beside repeating the excellent advice of having fun, I highly recommend you to have more than one RP thread running at the same time. It sometimes take a while for people to reply and that way you make sure that you usually have at least one post to do daily or bi-daily or so.

Of course sometimes you have to reply all your threads on the same day which can be a bit hectic :P So keep the number manageable.

ya...don't pull what I did and make 4 chars at once and then leave on vacation and come back to 20RPs awaiting replies

and saddly, I still haven't learned (I don't even WANT to know how many RPs I owe now)

and I'm not so sure Carnhain will complain about any beating up on him Jatasha might do ;)

eh... yeah.  Jatasha is not a good threat against Carnhain.  :P Um.. how about Caelen!  I'll send Caelen in to hit on Brent!  He's not gay, but he just might think it's funny enough to try it!

As for manageable rps.. rubbish I say :P  Play all you want... we'll make more!!!  (from a girl who refuses to count threads anymore.  I'm in too many divisions to remember it all anyway.  Light, I can only keep track of all my characters because of my siggie :P )

if Caelen hits on Brent, it's not Brent Caelen'll have to worry about :P

somehow me thinks he doesn't want the Amyrling for an enemy ;)

and I have 9 characters on DM I think?  something like that