DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question about a possible character

Kura

Well, I want a Band character, but the idea I want might better be suited in the Freelanders, thought I'd run it by the OOC forums.  The main issue, being his weapons.

I've grown kind of sick of the standard sword, axe, knives, etc. So, I wanted my primary and seconadary weapons to be a set of guantlets and gloves, with gloves as the primary. The characters general battle strategy would be more akin to a Greco-Roman wrestler/Sumo than a blademaster. The gloves would have barbs/blades (probably something akin to razor blades) on the palms, so any open palmed slap/attack would do some serious damage, especailly if he managed to get off a raking attack. The Guantlets would have a blade on top of the arm, so he could further rake an opponet, but the specail thing about them really is the outer side. I'd have notches, like a sword breaker. To give him some sort of an edge against a weapon with a far superior range.

I was thinking I might take him through FL for a couple WS points, then transfer him. Ideas on what I should do? Or if I should even bring him to the Band?

Thanks for the help. ^_^