DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Stack of Bent Books (Chore for Kenny)

Elyith_Sedai

Ely struggled back to her room under the weight of a huge stack of books. She had just paid the library what seemed like the twentieth visit this week. Her teachers seemed to think they were the only ones giving out assignments, and therefore refrained from giving easy tasks. The latest assignments were so very content based she wondered whether she might ever read enough books to finish them! Ah, well, try she must.

Turning the corner quickly, Ely had to stop abruptly to keep from ploughing straight into a passing Novice. The books stacked in her arms wobbled and a few fell from the top of the pile. Ely sighed and rolled her eyes. The Brown sisters who ran the library were going to kill her if those books were bent.

She bent to pick up the books and the books she still held onto began to sway. Looking horrified as they swayed more dangerously, Ely stood straight again. After a moment, the precariously swaying books fell all to the floor with a great crash. The Novice bit her lip, eyes wide. Evidently she thought she was about to be yelled at.

Ely closed her eyes to compose herself and sighed. She was never going to get all these back to her room, yet she couldn’t very well leave half of them here. Biting her own lip, she turned to the Novice.

“What’s your name, girl?†She asked in a moderate tone. She nodded patiently as the girl replied.

“Would you do me a favour and help me carry these back to my room? I suppose you’ve noticed I took a few too more than I could carry.†Ely twisted her face into something between a smile and a grimace, hoping she did not look angry. It couldn’t wholly be the girl’s blame, after all.

OOC: If you'd like something changed, just say! :wink: I've got not much of an idea where it's going from here. Maybe your char could feel sorry for Ely having so much to do and Ely could ask her to do her washing or something... Just let the RP go wherever you like

Rosetta was Walking toward the library to get some books to read in her spare time when going around a corner she almost ran into an accepted WAY overloaded with books. The pile of 7 thick books swayed and the top three fell to the floor with a bang. Rosetta was scared the look on the accepted's face was not that of a friendly girl next door.

“What’s your name, girl?†"Um its Rosetta Squall accepted....if i may ask what is your name" Rosetta said meekly. When the accepted answered she continued to say she could use help with the books she had. Rosetta quickly said she would help relived she didnt get yelled at.

Rosetta and Ely walked what seemed like thirty minuets before they got to Ely's room. When Rosetta walked in the room looked exactly the same as hers but it was a single room with one of everything instead of two. After releiving herself of the books Rosetta asked if there was any thing she could do for her to help.

OOC- i couldnt think of something to do just come up with something and Rosetta will do it and be glad she didnt get yelled at :D :D

As the pair walked at a medium pace towards Ely’s room, Ely tried to make her face more serene. It was a task she found most challenging when she had just embarrassed herself, had a lot to do… or both.

With a slight jolt, and another wave of embarrassment, she realised the novice beside her hadn’t just replied her own name, she had also asked for Ely’s in return. Ely colored again. She had been so intent on asking the girl to help her with her books and getting back to her room that she hadn’t even listened to the reply, let alone answered the question it contained. She tried to think of what the girl had said her name was. Perhaps she could make it up to her later…

"Um its Rosetta Squall accepted....if i may ask what is your name"

Yes, it had been Rosetta. Ely concentrated on thinking what a pretty name it was, and how good the girl had been about the whole situation, to keep from thinking of her embarrassment. But then, from the look on the girl’s face, Ely thought as she glanced across at Rosetta, she looked quite pleased not to have been chided loudly and publicly despite having been half the cause of Ely dropping her books.

Ely sighed silently as they rounded the very last corner before her room.

“Thankyou, Rosetta.†Ely intended to say something else; something nice, something… but before she could come up with anything suitable, Rosetta asked whether there was anything else she could do to help.

Ely pondered in silence for a moment before answering. She did have a very long list of things to do. In fact, it was so long that she felt it could have been as long as the Tower was high, but she felt guilty asking for help from a Novice. Then again, Rosetta had offered…

“Thankyou.†Ely said simply, a small apologetic smile crossing her face. “If you don’t have anything urgent to do, would you mind to do some washing for me?â€

Ely made her face serene and handed the girl a basked piled high with white banded dresses, towels and shifts. It had been a while since she had found time to do any washing, and the task was getting a little larger every day. Ely felt a fresh surge of guilt. Well, she told herself, the woman did offer. And Accepted are allowed to give Novices chores…

“If you would return them to me when you’re done, I’d appreciate it very much.†She paused momentarily. “Oh, and my name is Elyith, Rosetta.†She smiled as the younger woman gave a small curtsy.

“Thankyou.†Ely said simply. "Its really not that big a deal" Rosetta colored slightly remebering that she only offered to help because she was trying not to get yelled at. “If you don’t have anything urgent to do, would you mind to do some washing for me?†When Rostta looked at Elyith she had the perfectly seren look Rosetta had tried to display many times and failed. "Sure i was going to do mine today anyways might as well get started on that" The basket of wash was handed to her and she was suprised to see so many dresses but she had asked. “If you would return them to me when you’re done, I’d appreciate it very much.†Elyith asked politely before adding “Oh, and my name is Elyith, Rosetta.â€

Rosetta curtsyed and scurried out with her work load. The first stop Rosetta made was to pick up her own dresses that needed washing. After picking up her dirty clothes she slowly made her way to the laundry room grateful she had not run into any sisters on the way( making a curtsy would have been very hard)

Once arriving at the laundry room Rosetta set her laundry down next to the tub picked up a washboard and set to work washing the dresses starting with the banded accepted dresses. Rosetta not being used to washing clothes being as she was from a noble family it took her about four hours to finish the laundray. When she finally finished it was too late to take it Elyith so she folded the dresses and took them to her room so she could give them to her on the next day. Rosetta being very tired from all the washing she had done went to bed as soon as she got back to her room and put the dresses up falling asleep almost imedately.

-----------------------------------------------------

Rosetta woke early the next day and went down to have breakfeast. After breakfeast she made the long walk back to her rooms to pick up the dresses to take them to Elyith's room.

Rosetta had no trouble finding the accepted rooms but had to ask a passing accepted where Elyith's room was. After finally finding her room Rosetta knocked and quitely waited outside her door.

OOC- i had never done that before hope i did ok :D:D

Ely’s guilt faded away as she closed the door behind her. That was one less thing to take up her time! Her smile dropped and she sighed. Yes, she did have rather a lot of things to get done. Frowning slightly, Ely picked up a pen and the first book on the wobbly looking stack now sitting on her desk.

~*~*~

About five hours later, Ely stood up to take a short walk and stretch her legs. She had taken hardly more than half an hour's break from her essays in the whole time since Rosetta had left. Walking past a window, Ely did a double take. It was dark outside. Surely she hadn't been working that long! Well, she had gotten a lot done. But then... what had Rosetta been doing?

Ely started to feel the guilt creeping back. Had she given the girl that much washing to do? Had Rosetta been slaving over a washboard all this time? Ely certainly hoped not!

Thinking that the girl should surely not return her laundry this late, Ely ducked down to the dining room for a quick bite to eat before Mistress Laras closed off the kitchens for the night. She did not want to miss dinner for the fourth time in the past six days!

~*~*~

Next morning, when Ely woke, she sat up slowly and rubbed at her grainy eyes. When she had returned from dinner the previous night, she had sat down again to work and not realised how late it had been before she finished. She gradually stood and pulled on a fresh shift. Still rubbing her eyes, Ely moved over to her washbasin to splash a little water over her face. Perhaps that would wake her up a bit... Ely barely held back a squeal. The water was icy. Well, she certainly wasn't asleep any more!

Ely was still trying to make her body catch up with her mind in awareness as she brushed her hair and cleaned her teeth. She wouldn't try splashing cold water on her face again any time s...

There was a sudden knock on the door. Ely opened it feeling puzzled as to why someone would come knocking on her door so early, before seeing Rosetta standing before her with a basket of washing.

Ely allowed herself a laugh of relief. "I was wondering who would come so early, Rosetta! I'm glad it was you and not an Aes Sedai coming to punish me for something. It's still too early in the morning for me to remember doing anything!"

Rosetta smiled and blushed, muttering a reply.

"Well, since I haven’t been to breakfast yet, would you like to stay for some juice and biscuits? I know it probably isn't the most healthy of breakfasts, but looks like it would be morning tea for you! Guess I'm just too slow getting up."

Ely smiled gently, remembering how getting up early used to be one of her trademarks before becoming Accepted. But then I haven’t any chores of anyone else's to do anymore, and lots of people to do my own! She thought, unable to think of a good excuse for being so lazy.

OOC: Yeah, that's good!

"I was wondering who would come so early, Rosetta! I'm glad it was you and not an Aes Sedai coming to punish me for something. It's still too early in the morning for me to remember doing anything!" "Nope its not a sister just me with your laundry" Rosetta smiled at the flustered look on Elyiths face.

"Well, since I haven’t been to breakfast yet, would you like to stay for some juice and biscuits? I know it probably isn't the most healthy of breakfasts, but looks like it would be morning tea for you! Guess I'm just too slow getting up." Rosetta looked at Elyith she had not expected anything of the sort she was being...there is no other word for it nice. "Sure i would love to."

When Rosetta went into the room she noticed all the books were open and placed in sparadic places around the room. "Looks like you had a late night or an early morning one" Rosetta said as she removed a book called Tower politics from a chair so she could sit. Elyith replied and started fixing the breakfeast she had offered.

OOC- this is starting to get interesting i hope you liked it:D:D:D:D:D:D

OOC: yes, the best way to get a requirement done is to make it more than it has to be lol

IC:

Rosetta paused before answering Ely's offer. Ely was starting to feel sad that Rosetta would refuse, because she really felt she had something to make up to her... After the washing and all.

"Sure, I would love to." Ely grinned at the girl and stood back to let her come in. Her stomach growled. Wow, she really had slept in too long!

"Looks like you had a late night or an early morning one." Ely laughed as Rosetta shifted a book from one of the chairs so she had room to sit. Her room wasn't really that messy... well, okay, so maybe it was.

"Well!" Ely began with a joking look and an over-serious voice. "First I had an essay for Serena, then one for... Ah, you don't want to know!" Ely shot a smile at Rosetta and turned to get out some biscuits and juice.

"Do you like chocolate cookies?" Ely asked, holding up a huge chocolate biscuit. She hoped Rosetta did, because Ely liked them so much that they were the only ones she ever bothered to get into the kitchens to sneak off with. It wasn't as though Accepted were forbidden to do so, but Ely sometimes thought Mistress Laras knew she took way too many. She told this to Rosetta with a small laugh as she brought over a plate full.

Once Rosetta took her seat Elyith started talking about her work. "Well!" Ely began "First I had an essay for Serena, then one for... Ah, you don't want to know!" Rosetta laughed "Your probably right it looks to be a very long list"

"Do you like chocolate cookies?" Elyith said with a smile while holding up the largest chocolate biscuit Rosetta had seen in a while. "I sure do "..."Ihavent had any in a while though"

As Elyith was fixing breakfeast an idea of something they could talk about popped in her head. "What ajah are you aspirering to?" "Ijust announced i was going to the Yellows!!"

OOC- ohhh lots of fun :D:D:D

Ely’s hands moved to poor glasses of juice for Rosetta and herself, but she ceased to pay attention to what they were doing. Ely had gone into a kind of trance; staring off into the Pattern.

What Ajah am I aspiring to? She hadn’t really had much time to think about it, but she supposed she was aspiring to the Blue… After realising only a few days ago how the Blue Ajah could be her way to use the experience of her mother’s death as inspiration for a Cause, she had found little more time to think it over. Aspiring. The word sounded strangely foreign with regards to Ely, who had watched in silence and stillness as those around her found an Ajah to aspire to… But she had never really thought about her own.

“Well… I suppose I’m aspiring to the Blue.†Ely said, still contemplating the question and its implications. “I hadn’t really thought about it that way, to tell you the truth, Rosetta. You see, I was taking a Blue Ajah class and our homework was to think of a Cause that related to us that we could take on if we chose the Blue. I found my cause, and after that… I never really thought of it as Aspiring, and I haven’t really made it formal… But…â€

Ely trailed off, supposing she had made Rosetta less knowledgeable about the answer than before she had asked.

“To put it in a way that makes sense,†Ely grinned. “I’ve found a Cause I would definitely take on if I were to become a Blue, but I haven’t thought about it enough quite yet. I’m pretty sure I’ll be going Blue though.†She finished a bit more coherently than she had begun.

Ely wondered what she would say if Rosetta asked what her Cause would be. Would she be able to divulge to a Novice what had happened to her mother all those years ago? Or would the gap between them and the pain in Ely’s heart stop her? Ely didn’t think it would be the fact that Rosetta was a Novice would be the one to stop her from explaining the whole situation; Rosetta was much easier to talk to than most of the Accepted Ely associated with every day.

OOC: Sorry, I didn’t mean for Ely to sound self-centred and completely disregard Rosetta’s comment that she was aspiring to the Yellow Ajah. Maybe she could ask more about that in my next post or something…

Rosetta's question seemed to unerve Ely because hesitated before ansering “Well… I suppose I’m aspiring to the Blue.†Ely paused again “I hadn’t really thought about it that way, to tell you the truth, Rosetta. You see, I was taking a Blue Ajah class and our homework was to think of a Cause that related to us that we could take on if we chose the Blue. I found my cause, and after that… I never really thought of it as Aspiring, and I haven’t really made it formal… But…†Ely trailed off with a few inaudable mutters and after a minuite started again.

“To put it in a way that makes sense,†Ely grinned. “I’ve found a Cause I would definitely take on if I were to become a Blue, but I haven’t thought about it enough quite yet. I’m pretty sure I’ll be going Blue though.†She finished a bit more coherently than she had begun. Rosetta hadnt really ment to push Ely and was hoping that she didnt affront her in anyway but she had gotten interested in what Ely's cause was but didnt think their friendship (if you could call it that yet) was good enough to ask that. Roaetts took the juice offered to her with a thanks and began eating the chocolate that was set before her and thought about what to say next.

OOC- even though these posts are not of me doing the chore will it count twoard my requirements??...hope you like :D :D

OOC:Very good question! I'm not honestly sure. I think it may be only the first 3 posts where Rosetta was actually doing a chore that count for Reqs. I'll ask for you to make sure :D And of course I like the post! You're a really good writer, keep it up! :wink:

IC:

Ely caught Rosetta's uncertainty as she finished her explanation and felt slightly guilty for having caused such a reaction. She bit into a chocolate biscuit and savoured the sweetness before speaking again. Perhaps if she divuldged a little more, then Rosetta would feel that Ely was telling her because she wanted to, rather than because she felt obliged to answer her question. Ely didn't know why, but she didn't mind telling Rosetta what she had so far shared with no one... it didn't feel strange... it was as though she was talking to her best friend Mira.

"I thought if I became a Blue, then I could go back to the Boarderlands - I grew up in Fal Moran, you see." Ely paused and took a sip of juice, wondering how much more she would rather tell. "I thought my Cause could be stopping trollocs from ravaging farms and villages. It's such a horrible waste of life for people to be killed while they're minding their own business... and it's worse for the families they leave behind..." Ely trailed off only slightly, for which she was proud. Most times speaking with referance to what had happened to her mother was painful and brought her often to tears.

Ely realised she had began to stare off into the Pattern again as she had finished her sentence and therefore drew her mind back to the present and gave a slight smile.

"So, why did you choose the Yellow, Rosetta?"

Rosetta was perplexed as Ely finished her answer and after a moment she continued. "I thought if I became a Blue, then I could go back to the Boarderlands - I grew up in Fal Moran, you see." PAUSE... "I thought my Cause could be stopping trollocs from ravaging farms and villages. It's such a horrible waste of life for people to be killed while they're minding their own business... and it's worse for the families they leave behind..."

Rosetta sat there thinking why would that be her cause when it hit her. Ely's family must have been killed by trollocs or atleast part of her family by the way she lost herself at the end of her sentence.

"So, why did you choose the Yellow, Rosetta?"

The question hit Rosetta and snapped her out of thought about Ely's cause and hesitated before speaking she had not told anyone at the tower about her father's death. Rosetta thought for a minet about not saying anything but the blues were notorious for keeping their cause close so if Ely could tell so could she.

"Well... you see im from Tear and my father was a Tairen High Lord and..." Rosetta trailed off uncertanly before going on close to tears. "... My father was poisoned by another Lord so that he wouldnt get in the way of his schemes and it felt awful to lose someone close to me and that if i could i would save anyone that fate and so I decided that the Yellow Ajah was the way to go" Rosetta said the last in a rush just wanting to get through it without crying and showing Ely how weak she really was.

"That is my... well I guess that is a cause but better served in the Yellow and not the blue dont you think?" Rosetta sat there eating her chocolate and dring her juice while Ely processed all of what she told her.

OOC- ok if you figure out if these posts count let me know but if they dont lets still continue till we dont have anything else to talk about :D :D

OOC: of course! Oh, and I've found out (from your mentor, I do believe) that the posts probably don't count except the ones where you're actually doing chores... unless you can convince Lavinya why they should count *grins* I'm sure there will be plenty of other chores to do if you don't convince her, and besides, chores are great for character building!

IC:

Rosetta seemed to hesitate at the question and Ely wondered whether it could have been the best thing to ask. But how was she to know that Rosetta didn't simply like the idea of saving people from illness? Although perhaps after having chosen her own ajah from something painful from her past, she should be a bit more tactful about other people's reasoning...

"Well... you see I’m from Tear and my father was a Tairen High Lord and..." Ely dimly registered what her father being a Tairen High Lord told of Rosetta's life before the Tower because she was entranced by Rosetta's tone of voice. Pain flowed through the sound like dye colored water; it was saturated with it. She wanted to say something to let Rosetta know that she need not share her reasoning if it was too hard, but she found herself unable to part her lips or even make her face serene, for she found it mirrored Rosetta's pain as though chiselled in stone. The expression was immovable to Ely as a mountain.

"... My father was poisoned by another Lord so that he wouldn’t get in the way of his schemes and it felt awful to lose someone close to me and that if I could I would save anyone that fate and so I decided that the Yellow Ajah was the way to go.†Ely could have cried at the anguish saturating Rosetta’s voice. She was surprised the other woman could keep herself from crying. Ely could still not keep from crying when she spoke of her mother’s death, though being Accepted she was supposed to be able to hide her emotions.

"That is my... well I guess that is a cause but better served in the Yellow and not the blue don’t you think?" Ely gave a small, comforting smile, but thought it might be improper to reach out and take the other woman’s hand, though her heart ached for her pain.

“All ajahs have their own cause; the blue simply leaves theirs to the choice of the woman whose purpose fits no other ajah. You’ve chosen well.†Ely allowed her words to sink in and Rosetta to recover herself while she decided whether to share her own experiences. Without knowing exactly why, she decided on the affirmative.

“I chose the cause I think I’ll take because of my mother.†Ely took a deep, silent breath. It had been a long time since she had spoken of her mother, yet she always carried the memory deep in her heart.

“One day trollocs raided our village. One came into our house once my father had left to find my brothers. Only my mother and I were there. It tortured and beat her to death with me standing in the corner to watch.†Ely made her story short to keep Rosetta from hearing the horrible details, but ended unhappily with the worst of it anyway. There was no way to make her story easier to tell. Nor to hear, for that matter. She felt a single tear roll down her cheek as she looked down at the tabletop.

OOC: of course! Oh, and I've found out (from your mentor, I do believe) that the posts probably don't count except the ones where you're actually doing chores... unless you can convince Lavinya why they should count *grins* I'm sure there will be plenty of other chores to do if you don't convince her, and besides, chores are great for character building!

IC:

Rosetta seemed to hesitate at the question and Ely wondered whether it could have been the best thing to ask. But how was she to know that Rosetta didn't simply like the idea of saving people from illness? Although perhaps after having chosen her own ajah from something painful from her past, she should be a bit more tactful about other people's reasoning...

"Well... you see I’m from Tear and my father was a Tairen High Lord and..." Ely dimly registered what her father being a Tairen High Lord told of Rosetta's life before the Tower because she was entranced by Rosetta's tone of voice. Pain flowed through the sound like dye colored water; it was saturated with it. She wanted to say something to let Rosetta know that she need not share her reasoning if it was too hard, but she found herself unable to part her lips or even make her face serene, for she found it mirrored Rosetta's pain as though chiselled in stone. The expression was immovable to Ely as a mountain.

"... My father was poisoned by another Lord so that he wouldn’t get in the way of his schemes and it felt awful to lose someone close to me and that if I could I would save anyone that fate and so I decided that the Yellow Ajah was the way to go.†Ely could have cried at the anguish saturating Rosetta’s voice. She was surprised the other woman could keep herself from crying. Ely could still not keep from crying when she spoke of her mother’s death, though being Accepted she was supposed to be able to hide her emotions.

"That is my... well I guess that is a cause but better served in the Yellow and not the blue don’t you think?" Ely gave a small, comforting smile, but thought it might be improper to reach out and take the other woman’s hand, though her heart ached for her pain.

“All ajahs have their own cause; the blue simply leaves theirs to the choice of the woman whose purpose fits no other ajah. You’ve chosen well.†Ely allowed her words to sink in and Rosetta to recover herself while she decided whether to share her own experiences. Without knowing exactly why, she decided on the affirmative.

“I chose the cause I think I’ll take because of my mother.†Ely took a deep, silent breath. It had been a long time since she had spoken of her mother, yet she always carried the memory deep in her heart.

“One day trollocs raided our village. One came into our house once my father had left to find my brothers. Only my mother and I were there. It tortured and beat her to death with me standing in the corner to watch.†Ely made her story short to keep Rosetta from hearing the horrible details, but ended unhappily with the worst of it anyway. There was no way to make her story easier to tell. Nor to hear, for that matter. She felt a single tear roll down her cheek as she looked down at the tabletop.

While Ely talked Rosetta looked at her and saw the sadness and hatred in her eyes and the tears star to well up annd Rosetta being emotional about her father could tell this hurt Ely at least as much as it did Rosetta to talk about her father and thus droped her wall and silently cried for her lost father and Ely's lost mother.

Once Rosetta had firmly regain her emotions she looked at Ely who also seemed to have been crying by the tear stains on her face. Rosetta smiled weekly and said "I cant belive i just met you i feel like ive known you quite a while and i cant belive i told you about my father but it feels good to finally have someone to talk to about the horros of my life"

A friend a real friend Rosetta thought i didnt think i would ever find someone to be friends with here but was snaped out of her thoughts by hearing Ely's voice.

OOC hope it was ok and sry it took so long to reply ive got finals and my RL is killing my rp time AHHHHHHHHHH :? but after thurs it should be back to normal :D :D :D

Ely saw the tears begin to flow from Rosetta's eyes and immediately her own tears began to flow faster. It seemed Rosetta hadn't had very many people to talk to about her own pains, but Ely felt sorry, none the less, that she had made the other woman cry.

"I cant belive i just met you i feel like ive known you quite a while and i cant belive i told you about my father but it feels good to finally have someone to talk to about the horros of my life" Ely felt one last tear flow down her cheek and knew that it was becasue of the words Rosetta had said.

Ely smiled through her tears.

"I'm sorry I can't be a stronger person to lean on, but thankyou. I haven't told many people here about my mother either..." Then Ely had to bite her lip to keep from smiling about one of the only times she had told anyone at the Tower about her mother.

"I think, apart from Mirana, the only time I've ever... told anyone... is when I was so angry at everyone that in one class when we were told to say something about ourselves, I said quite stoutly that my mother had been killed by trollocs. I think it shocked a few people." In spite of her tears, Ely's smile widened.

"But seriously, any time you want to talk, I'll be here. I'm not sure why it is, but I feel like I've known you forever too." Ely didn't really know what else to say, but she realised, she didn't need to say anything at all. It was strange, but Ely felt like she'd been friends with Rosetta for so long that for some things, words were just not needed.

OOC: Don't worry about taking you're time to post. I haven't been back online since my last post anyway! I have exams... *grins*

Rosetta sat in her chair only partly aware of what Ely had said. Rosetta couldnt belive she had just told someone she had just met her deepest darkest secret!!! Also Rosetta felt connected to Ely in a way that was undescribable like siblings seperated at birth and reunited at a point later in their lives.

Rosetta sat in the silence that came after Ely stopped talking and thought about a way to express gratitude that would live up to what Ely had given her a friendship beyond anything she had ever experienced in her life. Finnaly Rosetta borke the silence by saying "I thank you for giving me a shoulder to lean on no matter how strong it is it will never be forgotten but kept close and dear to my heart" Rosetta watched the effect these words had on Ely and her spirits lifted as she seemed to accept it and feel the same way.

Somewhere deep in the tower a bell sounded and Rosetta jumped "I must leave now Ely im sorry for this abrubt leaving but i have a class to get to" Rosetta stood and gave Ely a hug before hurrying out of the room and heading to her intermeadite Saidar class.

OOC sry if its a little sudden but things must keep going in the tower never stopping no matter how mushie things get :wink: i liked this and hope to do more rp's with you :D :D

OOC: Very true! Thanks, I'd be glad to rp with you anytime *grins*

IC:

Ely smiled at Rosetta's words. Once again she had nothing to say in reply, but knew Rosetta understood what she was feeling.

"I must leave now Ely" Ely nodded as she heard the bell's reverberations down the hall outside.

"Thanks again for the washing!" She grinned. "Anytime you've got nothing to do... I'll try not to give you any chores next time you visit."

And with that, Rosetta was gone, leaving Ely to ponder the meeting... It seemed less strange to her every second that there could be such an unlikely friendship. Why had she never made friends with Novices before? Perhaps Rosetta was just different. With one last smile, Ely realised; yes, she is.

OOC: Sorry for the unarticulated ending. I was in a bit of a rush :?