DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why do I feel offended?

Far Dareis Mai

Animus, the interesting question there is, what do your balls have to say? The Wheel of Time discusses this theme in The Eye of the World, where we have the quote, "When he changed places with Mat, Rand groaned to himself. Mat glared at Hake, at Strom, at Jak, without a care to whether they noticed or wondered why. When he was not actually handling the balls, his hand rested under his coat. Rand hissed at him, but he paid no attention. If Hake saw that ruby, he might not wait until they were alone. If the men in the common room saw it, half of them might join in with Hake." The issue is addressed in later books too, and thus it is worthwhile to know how Mat is good with his hands.

After a complete mapping of my nut-sack hairs I have concluded that there is not much to be read from their alignments in this universe, nor in their positions relative to one another. Now, I am no code-breaking savant, perhaps they are laying in a pattern which if I could only understand it would reveal some deeper hidden truth. But I think it more likely that I can learn what my balls have to say with a far less exacting approach. If they are in my abdomen I am scared, if they are hanging very low I'm hot, and if they cluster in anticipation I am...well. yes.

Ok. This too reminds me of something in the Wheel of Time, in The Shadow Rising it is stated: "Rand kept his face still, not letting his flash of shame show. He had not meant to frighten his friends. 'There is a Portal Stone there,' he maintained. He rubbed the hard shape in his pouch again. This had to work." So all is well, and all manner of things are well, and the Wheel of Time agrees with you.  ;)

• 5 months later...

Archived