DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new..please help

dragonsmoke1972

Unfortunatly, I have no clue.  I will ask around and get someone to help you with that if you haven't been already.

But I still would like to welcome you to grand ol' DM! :D

If you are looking for a place to just kick back and have intelligable (I use that word loosly) conversations (also used loosly) while juggling a burning barrel of spam and horseshoes, Fiddlesticks is the place for you.  Anything and everything, while at the same time nothing, is possible there.  Let your imagination graze in the fields of strawberry champagne and chocolate flowers! ;D

If you wish to join some Orgs, a few good ones are:

The Band of the Red Hand

The Wolfkin

The Aiel

The White Tower

Soon enough people will be filing in to tell you about their Orgs (and about that d-mail problem)

Above all else, have fun with whatever you end up doing!  *gives him a rubber llama and some hard hats*

Welcome to the insanity! :D

You've already e-mailed me, but for other people who need a DMail account:

e-mail help@dragonmount.com and let me know your first and second choice usernames and I'll set it up for you. Google disabled automatic registration top prevent spam, so in the mean time we have to make them manually. We're tossing around ideas on how we can make this easier and more automatic.

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

Archived