DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Deadline For HoA

Guest Arie Ronshor

Guest Arie Ronshor

Hello Ladies. :) Just so you Know i am going to give you a one week Deadline to pick an Ajah Head (or Temp Ajah Head) or I will pick for you. The reasoning for this is so that way I can field questions, newbies and such to one individual. And also give them the power over the White Ajah Usergroup so that way I do not need to do so for you. :)

^_^ Good luck!

Tried avoiding this and hoping it might go away, why me?  And if you two (Brenda and Andrea) keep smirking I'll break your kneecaps. :P

I will only be Ajah Head if:

A) It isn't a staff position.

B) It isn't a staff position.

C) I get a cape and Brenda sings praise of me in dutch an-  No, just so long as it isn't a staff position.

I made a commitment not to become staff again, so there it is. :)

Guest Arie Ronshor

1) Everything you are doing for the White Ajah defines you as Ajah Head.

2) Ajah Heads are not 'technically' anymore a staff position than your IC MoN position.

3) The only "Staff" thing you are required to do are the Ajah reports and general RP plotting which you do naturally anyways.

4) I'm smirking anyways... Sucker. :D

( 5) You end up doing staff work despite your "i'm not staff". You can't help it. It's like telling me to stop being cute.. :P it's redundant. )

Pick an Ajah Head figure PC or NSW. I'l PM Matalina to set you as the Usergroup Leader. :)

• 2 years later...