DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[RolePlay] The White Tower Timeline

Guest Arie Ronshor

Guest Arie Ronshor

**Currently this is in works. I am posting this here so we can all brainstorm events accordingly. THIS DOES NOT GO PUBLIC!!

Changes

• Added Andor/Cairhien War
  • Annais/Sirayn Raisings

Current Year - 1000 NE

(Leaving room for a possible Major RP if Sirayn leaves before the change in Keepers, and if we need a new Amrylin.)

1000 - (Late) future. Bowl of the Winds RP. Cleansing of Saidin. (book 8 & 9)

Early 1000 - present. Rebellion against Aiel in Cairhien. Illian is freed from the Forsaken. Annais Nevell is Raised to the Stole.

1000 NE - (Early) Watchers RP [Red Ajah]. Kandor RP.   Sirayn Sedai is deemed missing.

999 NE - (Late) 7 months ago. Caladesh wreaks havoc in the WT and Lyanna and Lanfir die. Sirayn Simeone becomes the Amyrlin Seat. The Shadow takes Kandor.

999 NE  - (Late) about a year ago. Dumai's Well.

999 NE - (Mid) Adelle Sedai is crowned Queen of the Manatheren. [Major]

998 NE - Quiet year in the WT. (book 5)

997 NE - (Mid) My Brothers Keeper RP. [Red Ajah]

997 NE - (Early) about three years ago. In the months after the Dragon has taken Tear, the Sitters find out that the Amyrlin Karana Majin knew about him all along.   They try to bring her under heel but she refuses. The Hall sees no other option but to Depose and Still her. Lanfir becomes the Amyrlin Seat with the support of the Red/Gray/Green faction. Whites act as the decisive factor and other Ajahs support her choice over Asyndara of the Blue when Lanfir promises to take a Blue Keeper. Asyndara is exiled from the WT. Lanfir fails to keep her promise and chooses her old friend Lyanna instead and this angers Blues, Browns and Yellows who actively form an faction that opposes the rest of the Hall.

996 NE - (Late) about 3,5 years ago. Dragon Reborn declares himself and takes Tear.

Mid 996 - about 4 years ago. Namandar RP. While all the Green Sitters are gone, a Law is passed that requires Sisters leaving from the WT to dangerous missions to have the Hall's permission. The Green Sitters strongly oppose and join the Red/Gray faction.

996 NE - (Early) about 4 years ago. A large Trolloc horde attacks Tar Valon but is rebuffed.

996 NE - (Early) about 4 years ago. False Dragon X Alainin in Arad Doman. While the Red Sitters are chasing him, the Gentling Law is changed. The Gray Sisters are almost only ones who oppose and when the Red Sitters return, the Grays form an alliance with them. 

996 NE - (Early) about 4 years ago. EotW event. Seanchan take Falme and are rebuked soon after.

996 NE - False Dragon Dramon Calgar in Borderlands.

995 NE - (Early) Crimson RP. False Dragon in Caemlyn. [Red Ajah]

986 NE - Karana Majin is Raised to the Stole. Arette Nentiar is Keeper. (Brown) - 10 Year Reign.

976-8 NE - Aiel War

972-5 NE - Andor-Cairhien War

* 942 NE - Sisters in the 90 - 210 Age Bracket are Raised to Sister under Kathana as Amyrlin.

985 NE - The Shadows Eye RP. [Yellow/Red Ajah]

917 NE - Fal Dara RP.

950 NE - Fall of the Malkier.

910 NE - First Borderland RP. [Green Ajah]

866 NE - Kathana Travelear is Raised to the Stole. Many Keepers. (Brown)

* Sisters in the 210 - 280 Age Bracket are Raised to Sister under Parania as Amyrlin.

817 NE - Parania Demalle is Raised to the Stole. (Gray) - 49 Year Reign

* Sisters in the 280+ Age Bracket are Raised to Sister under Zeranda as Amyrlin.

797 NE - Zeranda Tyrim is Raised to the Stole. (Brown)

754 NE - Myriam Copan is Raised to the Stole. (Green)

732 NE - Feragaine Saralman is Raised to the Stole. (Blue) - 22 Year Reign

705 NE - Marasale Jureen is Raised to the Stole. (Yellow) - 27 Year Reign

681 NE - Cemaile Sorenthaine is Raised to the Stole. (Gray) - 24 Year Reign

638 NE - Varuna Morrigan is Raised to the Stole. (Green) - 43 Year Reign

601 NE - Gerra Kishar is Raised to the Stole. (Gray) 37 Year Reign

I hope you guys have kept Kathana's death as it should've been - mysteriously dead in bed ::snickersnorts::.  That, of course, being the Blacks tricking her into the basements for interrogation over the Dragon being reborn, and killing her for her lack of information.... squee <3

(my fondest moment; gotta love it when you ask someone if you can kill them, and they say yessh! <3)

I wish I could take credit for the actual kill - the idea for the RP was mine, as was asking Kathana if she wanted to do it, but Siofra actually stole the kill due to being Ajah Head at the time.. so I was just the "trick her to the basement pawn".

Still >:D

Everything else looks fine for now; if I can think of anything, yadda yadda <3

Guest Arie Ronshor

You know, do you want to write up a summary for that RP? I want to linnk summaries to all the major RP's at some point for all new people that come in :)

Erm... see what I can do; I'm not good at those summary things.

::watch this space for it::

::quit watching this space; look below::

The end is near, but for whom?  Kathana Sedai (The Amyrlin Seat) is suspected of having knowledge pertaining to the Dragon Reborn, and the Black Ajah wants it.  Using her position as a Sitter and as a former Sister  to the Amrylin, Raeyn Sedai tricks the Amrylin into believing she has captured a Sister of the Black Ajah and has her held for Kathana's inspection and prosecution.  Trusting Raeyn to be telling the truth, Kathana followd her down to the basements, where Siofra Sedai lies in wait to find out everything Kathana could know....

(and if you don't want it in teaser style, continue below)

Kathana admits to nothing, in spite of torture ((this is where I boiled her blood; woots!)).  Furious, Siofra finishes her, and has the body taken back up to the Amrylin's chambers, where it is discovered the next day without a mark on it.  The Tower assumes she has died in her sleep, and prepares both the funeral, and to raise a new Amyrlin.

• 1 month later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

Shan - early 997 NE :)

Neph - Yes, if you do not age her too far past her current age. I will assume you are RPing in the Main timeline (for the most part) so yeah, under Annais.

• 2 years later...