DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please welcome Indira

Guest Arie Ronshor

Guest Arie Ronshor

Brenda has just informed me that she is currently writing a White Sister Biography. After learning her aspirations I have included her into the White Ajah Usergroup.

*applaudes* Welcome My dear to the next fastest growing Ajah on DM. ;)

~Andrea

Don't feel bad about that - I've only got the thumbnail sketch of my White-to-be's pre-Tower life... but at least I've got my valid excuse on why I'm holding off ::whistles innocently::

I need to talk to Ashara and find a Green sister to work with me, but I think I have a great idea for my character development RP once I'm to the stage :D

I applied for Amyrlin, and all I got was this lousy "get a new Aes Sedai without doing those pesky req's" card.

:D

Which is cooler than getting Amyrlin anyway, because I didn't even have the time for that position. And now my character gets to dance around without being on the strings of the puppet masters, also known as the Hall of the Tower. :p

oh wait, Andrea can read this...

I mean I'm really sad and heartbroken that I didn't get the position, but I'm sure that this new character will help me get over that disappointment very swiftly.

*sheds a little fake tear*

Also, I didn't notice before that Darienna is also from Ghealdan, James.  :-\

I'm not changing the nationality though. I guess it just means that they spoke whatever dialect Ghealdin people have with each other :p

Hrm.... I wonder if I should play the "I'm a former Incarn/Div Leader/Had to turn down being an Org Leader 'cause of the other two, and Owen so gave me the go card a few years back to make a second character without the BS" card...

::looks hopeful::

Guest Arie Ronshor

*raises an eyebrow*

You know.. i have a 'very' long project list.. If people help me knock things off of it i pass out those cards......

*GRIN*

Is true - you guys are both full of good ideas :)  I think I was just given staff-ish positions 'cause I'm good at facilitating and getting better and orgamanizing.

What did you have in mind, Perine?  ((so as to quit with all the thread-jacking))

• 2 years later...