DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Profane errand!

Liitha

The rain streamed down, crashing to the ground. The track was now nothing but mud, but that was what could be seen. Most of it was hidden under the puddles that often merged together to create a fast flowing stream. The clouds were moving quickly and there was no sign of even the smallest let up, if anything ahead was even darker than behind. Every once and a while there would be a flash of light in the distance, creating silver flashes in the clouds above, allowing edges to be seen in the normally black never ending sky. The surrounding area was sparse and held little shelter on this day, and the only thing to look forward to was the woods in front of him. Even in there though there was not going to be much shelter, and there were also other dangers when travelling alon in wooded areas.

Tobiath shouted aloud. His throat rasped with the effort. His clothes were soaked through, and his deep red cloak was not even helping any more. The wind was not strong but it still caught the edges of his cloak, where he did not have a proper grasp, and let in the fresh air that was making the water on his now sodden skin seem to freeze. OF course there was noone around to hear his shout, it was not the reason for it, but he was the only fool to be ridin on a day like this. The aspect that made it worse was the fact he was on a time scale. He was to deliver a message to a sister in Caemlyn and then he had to ride back as soon as possible, so he could tell her that the message was received. Again he shouted, and again it rasped in his throat. He was getting a cold. He spat out some phlegm onto the side of the road. "Time to get on i think." He said darkly to himself. He heeled the sides of his horse, Dagger, and sped towards Braem Wood.

-----------------------------------------------------

M'bela looked around the old hunting hut satisfied, she had found it years ago, the owner a loner and original had long go went to the sky in form of smoke and ash to the earth. No traces, no one missing someone who had no friends, from the outside it didnt look much, inside she had fixed the place up to fit her needs. Hiden it was perfect as a base when she needed to be safe and undisturbed working a lot in Tel'aran'rhiod.

She sipped her tea and looked through her notes, yes indeed it suited her needs, a lot of sleep and undisturbed to write her logs when awake, as well as food enough in the forest sorounding the hut. She heard the horse move outside, if it wherent because she needed it to get out of there eventualy she would kill the anoying animal.

M'bela pondered a moment, then scribled down some more notes, then sudenly her ward went off, she rose slowly, she was not to happy going out in the rain, but most animals had learned to shy the opening with the hut, though who would be out in this bloody weather, and not there least here in Braem wood. The ward where set at enoug distance for her to have about 5-10 minuits depending wheter it was someone on foot or horse, anyhow her other two wards would go off before that.

M'bela slid her journal under the bed, the blew out the candle before going outside and lead the gneldring into the forest behind the hut tieing it up in air so it would make any noise. Luckily the ward also had told her aprocimatly where it where breached, she circled and hid so she would see well where whomever would enter the opening.

The person most likely walked into a certaint death without knowing it, she didnt want guests and had no need for having her place discovered.

---------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2006 12:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

Riding through the woods was a blessing to Tobiath after the openness of the road, but even the woods had its draw backs. The groud was a sticky mud now, made up of soil and rotten leaves that had fallen months back. The smell was sweet, but Tobiath cared not for that smell. He travelled through the thick undergrowth catching his cloak every once and a while on the branches of the trees. The frustration of the slow progress he was making started to get on his nerves. He tried to urge Dagger on faster but the horse was not having any of it. "I will kick you to get you to go faster you dumb animal." His words seemed to create a spur of movement in the horse, but seconds later an almighty crack came from the ground and all Tobiath really got from that moment was a screech of the horse and himself falling hard to the ground, his face caught by branches on the way down, gouging deep furrows into his skin.

Getting up off of the ground he cursed the horse lying there, scremaming in pain, trying to get up but its broken leg was stopping that from happening. "How am i going to get home now you dumb animal!" Tobiath pulled out his large bastard sword and swung it down hard onto the animals neck. He cared not for the action or the horse, but it was necessary. Wiping the blood on its carcass he turned and headed the direction he was initially going.

After a few minutes his luck seemed to get better as he came into clearing where there was a small wooden hut, with smoke coming out of the chimney. Atleast he may be able to fleece the owner out of a horse, or steal one, as he was not going to walk back to Tar Valon!

----------------------------------------------------

M'bela watched as a man walked into the opening, he was walking towards the hut, just as he where about to set foot on the stair she froze him in air.

It didnt take her long to put on a mask, weaving the treads giving her a difrent look and voice then seteling them before walking forth so she could talk to his back without leting him see her at first.

She knew the look she had adapted into, her skin almost that of milk, long bronze blonde curls floting down her shoulders and touching her waiste. If he could turn he would look into blue eyes, "who are you?" her voice soft and ligth. She loosened the air around his head so he could turn his head, it had been long enough since she had played. And it wouldnt be to bad with a servant for a while at least, her nail slowly traced down a scar at his left side of the face studying him with a tilted head.

Tobiath Martheraander

Castle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Tobiath felf physically ill. He was standing in the doorway of the hut and he wanted to lose his stomach contents. He tried but even that was refusing to work. He had stood like this before back in the Yards, when an accepted thought it would be funny to hold him with the power whilst her trainee friend through a bucket of horse manure over him. He shook with rage at being held with the power. His limbs now ached with the force he was using to try and break the flows that were being used. He would never stop trying, if he did he thought he would curl up and die.

A soft voice came from behind him, "Who are you?" The weave had suddenly gone from round his head. He twisted his neck with uch speed that it cracked loudly, the loose of tension at that point was amazing but it highlighted to him how tensed with rage he was. He spat at the womans feet and shouted at her. "Release me you witch! I am no toy to be played with!" His mouth curled in a snarl, he saw the womans features and was not impressed. The blonde hair, soft skin. "Bah! You even look like you should be playing with toys." As he shouted spittle flew from the corners of his mouth, his rage was not getting any better. "Now let me down before I get too angry, or you will not live to tell anyone of this tale!" Tobiath felt his head shaking with pure anger, his blood pumping in his ears making the sounds from the world muffled. His eyes were wide and hurting as he had not blinked at the woman since he started staring at her, trying to stab her in the face and kill her purely with them.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela let him rage and the gaged him with air, "now I where just gonna ask you a few question and let you get an easy way out of this" she smiled thoug she felt like smirking, she did have ment to just despose of him. Now she had changed her mind however, there where much rage in him, hatred to be used to turn him into a usefull litle dog.

She picked up a kerchief and dabed away the spit, "I changed my way however, cause come to think on it I could use a litle dog around here to fetch things." She could always dispose of him later after teaching him a lesson if he became to bothersome.

"Now i will let you speak again, and you will answer like a good litle dog, no more nonsence. You may start with giving me a name, if i deam it properly you may keep it.Be warned thoug...dont be a fool and try to opose me." a dangerous glint flickered through her eyes for a moment before she smiled all inocent at him again..a hand sliding through his hair as she would have petted a dogs fur, then she let go of the gag.

Mentor to Pe Ell, Loranflame, Cu'chulainn & ObliviousShadow

Aplication Form

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Castle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

The invisible gag made his eyes bulge with fury. Noone had ever had the audacity to that to him before. He worked his jaw hard, it started to ache but he was not going to let this be. He wanted to scream his hatred at the witch, he wanted to tear her from limb with his teeth just to show her who she was messing with. He was a volcano ready to erupt, when the weaves were gone he would destroy anything in his path.

Her words were an insult to his ears, her witches powers were an insult to his existance and she needed to give up hers before he could feel like justice was done. The implications she gave towards him of becoming her dog were absurd, he wantd to break her neck with his bare hands, he could imagine it, the ease of bone tearing apart, the ease...

He stared back at the woman...the witch. "Now i will let you speak again, and you will answer like a good litle dog, no more nonsence. You may start with giving me a name, if i deam it properly you may keep it.Be warned thoug...dont be a fool and try to opose me."

The gag was removed and Tobiath spat in the womans face, he raged his voice growin hoarse with the shouting. "You will let me go now! You WILL put me down! I will tear your body to pieces with my hands if you do not!" He breathed a large breath of air in to fill his lungs. He was normally respectful to an extent to the witches in the tower but the violation he was receiving now would never again allow him to trust those bloody women ever again. "I am going to tear your pretty eyes out so when you die you will be blind in your passage to the next world!"

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela listened to him while dabing away the spit, then laughed and shook her head. "You where warned...I do not know who you think you are speaking to dog..but obviously you got it wrong..mayhaps you should have been wise enough to seek shelter in some village instead of treading into here" she turned and walked inside, clearing out of the path she threw him inside before wraping him up again.

M'bela looked at the man laying infront of the fireplace. She poured herself some tea and sat down looking at him, "dont be a fool and think your life means anything to me...and the only eyes which migth be teared out if it wasnt for the fact that i much hate cleaning would be those pretty dark ones of yours...no i think i will let you keep them for now..you will do bether work with than without."

She channeled air and fire a thin sharp knifelike weave slid over his cheak...slowly just making a nick as it trailed above his old scar..refreshing it. "yes i think you will do well when you learned your place.."

Aplication Form

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Castle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Tobiath was thrown into the bodily into the room. He flew through the air and smashed against the fireplace wall. Sliding down the wall hiting the floor with an almighty thump he picked himself up wih one arm. The back of his head was bleeding from he impact and it was spinning. He looked around wondering what had happened, looking for something trying to focus on the figure that took a seat infront of him. All his anger flooded into him once more. He leaped at the wmoman fingers ready to tear at her skin.

He was held tight where he was sitting on the floor holding himself up on one arm. He was bound again. There was no gag but he did not have the energy to shout at that moment. Staring at her wishing the weave to drop so he could have his chance at her. He may even teach her a lesson before he killed her. He would kill her though, either way. "dont be a fool and think your life means anything to me...and the only eyes which migth be teared out if it wasnt for the fact that i much hate cleaning would be those pretty dark ones of yours...no i think i will let you keep them for now..you will do bether work with than without."

A sudden pain came on his face. He sat there in shock as his old scar was opened up. No witch would do that. she spoke again, "yes i think you will do well when you learned your place.." Tobiath was getting a little nervous with this woman. He was still furious but he had never been able to control his anger before and this was definately not the type of situation where he was going to learn quickly to shut his mouth.

"You are no ordinary Witch of the tower." He spat on the floor once again. Blood motled the saliva that came out, he was hurt more than he thought. "You are right I do not know who I am talking to", he wished he could stand to tower over this insignificant woman, to make her feel small compared to him, to intimidate her, but he knew she was in the driving seat for the moment. "But you do not know who you are dealing with. You will find out you have bitten off more than you can chew." He looked at the woman hard, again snarling at her plainness. He had seen hundreds of women like her in Tar Valon and he cared for none of them. "And you will not speak to me as if I am your Dog you foul witch. Release me before I get too angry, I may let you live!" He would not but he would make her think he would.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela laughed..."yes indeed you dont..it doesnt mather i hardly think you ever will leave this place.." she walked closer, few would have the guts to stand up in such a situation for themself, "unless that is.." she walked over to him and lay a hand on his cheek..then dvelved him..she was not a great healer but a litle she could do..no it had seemed worse than it was he would be fine a litle pain would remind him of his place

"..that you could convinse me that you where of use.." she smiled down at him, then slaped him across the cheek "but dont ever again compare me to those childs in the tower" anger flared over her eyes then was gone

"and boy your treaths is not in its place..i am no fool i played this game way before you where even thougth of" she stroke some hair out of his eyes..."so tell me since you care so much for those children chasing their own tails in the tower...what are the latest news around those parts...i guess thats where you met them? or if not then where?" she returned to her chair and picked up her cup of tea again.

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Her touch as she healed him was like ice, but that was most likely the healing in itself. The process was not too bad as it was not a bad cut. The scar was going to be deeper though. Then from ice to warmth, intense stinging heat as the woman lapped him across the face. She was not with the tower. Tobiath now was even more furious, one of those wilders that were talked about. They were meant to be dirtier than the witches of the tower. That was what he was led to believe anyway.

"Why should I answer you WILDER!" That last word was like he was biting her head off with it. He spat once more at the woman infront of him. "I know I am going to die now, so why should I tell you anything. What would I get out of it?" His eyes were still like daggers but he had a thought. He may be able to bargain his way out of the weaves, then kill the woman. "And you should recognise where I am from by my appearance!"

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela smiled "there is always those who get raised other places...its beside the theme...when i ask you answer...and those few who survives as wilders more often than not got blocks and are even more ignorant than the children in the tower" She walked around him again.

M'bela chaneled and draged a chair over to sit beside him looking down into his eyes, a rabid dog caugth in a trap. "you are one of those litle puppies they train in their precious warders yard aint you?"

She smiled down on him then bendt down and let a nail slide over his cheek. "I serve the great lord" she smiled "and you will spend your last day serving me ...so in that mather you can say that you too does now...but unlike the ligthfools the great lord apriciates good service...i will take an example of that..do well and i migth keep you in service" She raised up and walked to the bed sliding out her journal..then went to the table and sat down with her back against him starting to write again as if he didnt exist

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Anger fused over anger, he was not only being held by the power that the witches of the tower wield but he now knew that he had been bettered by a dark friend. This woman however seemed different. His rage could not allow his thought processes to cick together proerply. The things she was saying, implying. He knew that no dark friend, especially the so denied Black Ajah, would ever under sell themselves in the great plan of the dark ones scheming but there was something too arogant about this woman. However Tobiath had no clue yet to what he was going to get himself into.

He was still shaking and he didnt realise that his anger was now pushing veins out on his temple and blood vessels bursting in his right eye, turning the white to red. He could not concentrate his head was swimming with the blood that was pumping around it, he was starting to feel feint, spittle started to appear at the corners of his mouth as he started to hurl more abuse at this mysterious woman.

"Dark friend as well! A bloody witch and a bloody darkfriend to add. Your hollow threats do not scare me, I will tear you limb from limb. His mind could imagine the grusome details, the blood gushing everywhere covering the walls. He fainted in the bonds of air. Not ebven a few seconds passed when he woke up and then all he could do was cry. His anger was still there but he could not use it on her. He knew he wanted her life to end at his hands but he also kknew she would kill him before he got close. He cried in frustration and anger. He was vibrating with anger.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

"Dark friend as well! A bloody witch and a bloody darkfriend to add. Your hollow threats do not scare me, I will tear you limb from limb."

M'bela kept in a sigh and finished the page she was writing on before taking time to slowly turn around. She looked at him as he cried out in anger, blood veins bulging. "I am not one of your white tower witches, you need to learn to control yourself, it wont do you good to run hotheaded into a situation you cant handle and get yourself killed, you'll do no good for me dead"

M'bela sudenly heard what she was saying and wondered when she descided to let the fool live, but she had long go learned to trust her gut instinct, sooner or later she would find why. She rose and walked over siting down resting on her toes, her hand went over his scalp down the neck, around and trailing up his troath with a finger that came to rest under his chin, slowly she lifted his head so she could look into his eyes.

"Now this is geting boring, now since we descided you wont die if you behave i cant flail you, my healing skills is somewhat limited, there do still be a lot i can do and you'll still live" she tilted her head, "but you are ruening my consentration with that screaming of yours. I'll untie your leggs and you can walk around, but you will not try to leave the cabin or do anything other foolish, when you cooled down and come around to thinking straigth you may join me for some tea and we'll talk."

M'bela rose and let the air weaves around his legs disapear, she kept his arms tied off thoug. As she turned she spoke over her shoulder, "now be smart I granted you more patient than i normaly would mice pretending to be bears"

As she setled down on the chair again she let the illusion drop to something closer to the truth, though kept her smaller heigth and some traits, enough so that someone seeing her now wouldnt really recognise her. Pale skin turning to dark, blonde curls straigthened into long black hair hanging down her back to her waiste, it was decorated with silvery stripes of grey. Her young face grew more mature, not ageless like the children in the tower, yet not really old, and not quite her own. She turned and looked at him to see if he was progresing in geting up, and the cold young blue eyes shifted into experinced dark brown eyes with a yellowish touch in them. Observing him a moment she turned again leaving him to make up his own mind, it would work at him bether than anything she could come up with. If he had questions he could ask, she had lived long and would live longer, her defination of patient and his would be of difrence.

Aplication Form

Last edited by Ata on Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Castle

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

His fight was there but he was feeling faint. "I am not one of your white tower witches, you need to learn to control yourself, it wont do you good to run hotheaded into a situation you cant handle and get yourself killed, you'll do no good for me dead" Tobiaths ears pricked up a tiny bit at that, the blood was still pumping through his head but he heard what she said. So she had now decided he would live, well she will not after i get my hands on her! Tobaiths teeth were grinding together now, spittle running down his chin.

She then touched him with her fingers, something happened, he hated her touch just as much as he hated the one power on him, but his skin tingled with it. It was strange but he hardly felt that tingle as the hatred clouded his vision, going blood red he could have burst with feelings. He embraced the Spring and started channeling his hatred into himself, testing her hold on him. He was used to long periods under the influence of the spring but to use it this way was new to him, to exert the force he was exerting was something he had never done before.

She then granted him a release, she made a mistake, his legs became free. He lay there judging his surroundings, and then she made another mistake she sat down. Going back to her work, allowing him not to be the focus of her attention.....

.....Then she changed. She changed completely. The snotty looking girl that was the norm around the world changed into something else, something that was more...appealing. Tobiath's jaz hung open for a second until he realised that she was nothing different, she was a witch no matter what she said and she was a darkfriend.

He stood himself up slowly, quietly moving around behind her and ran towards the door, hoping to slide through it and then run through the woods. Either the weave will be dropped or he will get someone at The Tower to reverse it.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela hadnt droped the hold of saidar and though she seemed unfocused she paid attention from the corner of her eyes. As the man sudenly picked up pace towards the door she lifted her hand and the door slamed shut in his face. She turned, "You shouldnt have done that, and you where warned." She tied of the weave on the door.

Her head was tilted as her eyes studied him, he was a traped animal, a wild one at that. She smiled, "now you must be thirsty and since you wont have tea there is water in the botle on that shelf to your right"

M'bela turned back to her journal, but she kept some of her attention on him, though she tried to look as not she didnt think he would fall for the same mistace twice.

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Tobiaths momentum made him run into the door and s he had no hands to stop himself from falling awkwardly, he fell on his arm making it go numb. If he could rub it he would. He cursed aloud at the witch that was now telling him to drink. How could he drink, his arms were at his sides. He looked around the room again, a small window was his next place for escape. The fall would hurt and the glass may cut him, but anything is better than the foulness of this woman. He looked at her again, feeling something in him, but it still did not last. Anger was still in control. He had not ealised he had dropped the Spring when she turned into this new woman.

He again ran towards the window and leaped up towards it to smash his way head first through the pain of glass and lead.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela shook her head and used air to trap him in the air as he jumped towards the window, then had him pulled back down to the floor and once again traping him completly in air, she tied of the weave and let go of saidar. "Tsk...your robing me of the fun beating yourself up like this." She rose and walked over siting down beside him, she trailed a finger down his cheek looking into his eyes.

"why do you find it this hard to cooperate, granted your a few years older than i was when i where trapped, but i at least had the sence to realise when i was overpowered, and to seek to turn it to my advantage instead. You can achive so much more in servance of the Great Lord..."

Stopping in mid air, so close to the window Tobiath cursed again loudly at the vile woma. lowering slowly to the floor his hatred was still pulsating through the veins of his body but his anger was waining. He could not keep it up for this long. He was a man and his emotions would wear him down eventually. The woman came over and sat next to him, starting to talk about how she turned to the dark one.

"Waht makes you think I am going to turn to become a traitor of the light? Why would i want to end up like you, with no soul?" Tobaith spat at her again, hardly anything coming out and most of it running down his own chin anyway. His anger had made his saliva thick. "I am not like you, I hate you!" Tobiath tried to lunge towards her teeth bared to bite her throat like a rabid animal.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela moved her hand down on his troath, fingers stroking his adams aple. "I'm no grey man, no souless. I just serve the great lord, and through that gain freedom. Now tell me what is so bad about that, rather than be one of those white tower witches, be bound by the oaths, runing arounc chaising their own tail. And you...tell me with your aparent hatred through them do you really see yourself beeing a puppy to them, one of those lil dogs called warders.."

M'bela tilted her head, "I think not, you despite them dont you?" she smiled, " so why do you try to run and get back to them, they are nothing, but you can become something, peoples will listen when you talk...I think you would like that.." Her finger traced down and she tore the first buton in his shirt.

"What have the creator ever done for you? Tell me that, I sure know what he hasnt for me, leaving me orphant on the street, I'd be probably be a dead pocket thief long go if not for the Great Lord, the Great Lord will give you a chanse to make your own destiny."

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Her touch was something...he really didnt understand but he could feel it again. A feeling bubbling up in him as he seethed with anger. He could feel that feeling fueling the violence within him. Something was surging through his veins and he started to pant, his mouth open, breathing heavily. The tearing of his button from his shirt made his skin set alight. The feelings were shifting in him. Not changin as such but shifting, making new forms.

He listened to the words she was saying, his anger increasing even more. He did not understand how it could increase, and how he was still alive. The problem was that she was right. What had the so called Creator ever done for him? He shook his head to get the thought out. The simple act though was never going to work the question buzzed in there. What made it worse was everything else she said, she seemed to know him already. How? There was one thing she didnt know, and that she was wrong about.

"I will never be a slave to those witches in the Tower. I will never be your slave. I train as a "hound" for my own gain, not the gain of the tower or even the creator. I train to kill." He looked at her with a deadly stare, staring into her eyes. "Matybe you shall be my first!"

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela smiled, "listen to yourself, train as a hound for your own gain...a hound only train for its master..and in the yard your the hound and the witches the master..."

M'bela grasped the source again, the weave she wove was one her mistress had used on her when they first met, she didnt have it fully but something similar, she wove treads into his brain stimulating him to feel pleasure. "I'll not be your first, and if you want to learn to kill the Great Lord has teachers much more fine than the yard. And who does it mather who you kill for, bether you are of use and you can clean up after me than trailing in the heals of those witches."

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

His hatred for her started to melt as he could feel pleasure running through parts of his body. He could not maintain any thoughts for a second as one emotion took over from another. He tried to supress the feeling but he was unable to. Hatred struggled with pleasure, anger started to come back to him. He could not control homself, her eyes searching his, as she spoke softly to him, his skin dancing as if pins were all over it pressing gently. He lunged forward, he only had the use of his legs but he could atleast move a bit. He could not control the urge, the pleasure, and the realisation of lust towards the woman. He wanted to take her, he wanted to have power over her, over one that was more powerful than him, but he could not bare it.

He slumped to the floor. "Get out of my head you witch." His voice rasped at the scream. It was now of pure horror. He could not stand the feelings. "You are foul, you are disgusting, I hate you." He was screaming to convince himself more than her. "I will never follow you round" He wanted to, he wanted to so badly.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

"Get out of my head you witch." She just tilted her head and looked at him. "You are foul, you are disgusting, I hate you." She found herself studying him as he shouted at her. So stuborn, despite it all she could but respect him for that, few but those haugthy children in the tower when she had the chanses to capture one in the dream where as relentless.

"I will never follow you round" Her finger stroke down his nose, "well you could always spend the rest of your life roting in this very spot..but that would be so useless both for me and for yourself. Now for one moment why dont you calm down and try and listen." she let go of the weave leting him relax in his ties, "your in my control wheter you like it or not, i dunno why you are shouting like that without reason, now if you insist on shouting maybe i should give you reason to cry out...is that what you seek?" She used saidar to rip up the rest of his shirt and scratched her nail down his chest.

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

He was seething, the emotion was pure and and raw, it was because this new woman infront of him was so much more than the image she was before. The power she had over him was immense, the feelings he had for her were stupid. He was on deaths door wanting to rip her throat out but now he wanted her touch. He wanted to kill her even more now but when her finger first ran down his nose he shivered. The tearing of his shirt led made him gasp and the nail running a painful trail down his front made him livid with the erotic feeling he was getting. How could his emotions change so easily? He really wanted to bloodily murder her now.

"Get off of me woman, you could never have me. I would never obey you, or the dark one." He knew though that he would probably do anything she asked if it only meant she would carry on with that finger nail. Maybe scraping more down his back. The thought made his knees shake and his hairs stand up with pleasure.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela was growing bored of the stuborness. "Very well" she slapped his cheek with a flat hand, "you dont want to be treated like a dog? then start showing some inteligence to prove that you are more than one...i have litle patient for babies, from now on I'll call you dog untill you give me a proper name, and you will stay down on 4 untill you agree to behave properly and come answer my questions"

M'bela rose and walked to the table, she turned once before seating herself, "oh and if you make any more atempts on running i will collar you as the dog you are untill you learn. You will learn who is the weaker part here even if it need be the hard way, i always enjoyed experimenting with weaves" It was a malicious grin she gave him as she picked up her journal again and started writing, though keeping an eye on him.

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

The sudden pain on the side of his face was enough to want to spit at the woman who had slapped him, the froth was already building through the frantic attempts to escape. The pain was not bothering him though, his anger was at himself because of the thrill the open hand slap had sent through his body, making his knees shake and his skin crawl with joy over his body. He hated her, but the hate was now utterly confused. It felt like hatred but his heart thumped in his chest, sending a flush of colour to his other cheek, making it nearly as vivid as the one that had a hand print now etched on it.

Being pushed to the floor by the unseen power wrapped around him, fueling his anger like fresh coals being thrown into a fire. the mention of the word dog nearly did make him snarl, but a smile came out instead. blood and bloody ashes, I will have this woman before I kill her. Even his own thoughts had started to betray him. He would have followed her and be at her beck and call, but he had to fight himself. He hate the one power the witch held, but he did not know whether that hatred was strong enough to fight through the feelings he had for this woman, even though he tried to deny it.

"You will NOT rule over me", he did not raise his head to the woman sitting on the chair in front of him, but he knew that he was not going to make a run for the door. He kept his head low, and a tear rolled down his cheek, but he held a small smile on his face.

Staying in the position when he was unceremoniously dumped on the floor, he now knew that his life would never be the same, he knew that this woman did in fact rule him, and he would allow it, he would even ask for it. When did he change his mind?

"May I stand?"

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

She put down her pen and turned to look at him, "so you do know how to talk civily...name?"

"My name?! Tobias of house Martheraander in Tear. Now may i stand!" His eyes now looked at hers, and he was trying to be stern, he was trying to stay angry

She waved her hand, "yes as I said so earlier you may, there is some water in the pitcher and a winebotle in the cabinet in the corner, help yourself" she turned to her letter again and picked up her pen.

She looked away from him and his heart sank. Why did his heart sink? Tobias did not understand why he was looking at her back like he was. It took him a moment to stand, more because he ached from being thrown at the fireplace. He could use a drink. Walking to the cabinet as directed he snapped out his words. "who are you? where do you come from?"

She turned and looked lazily at him, making sure she had eyecontact as she switched the illusion from blue to green eyes. "I come from a litle here and a litle there, no consern of yours. I am someone used to geting my will. And I think if you can learn to controll that anger of yours then you can become a skilled assasin." she grinned

He clutched the bottled between his teeth as he upended it to drain some of the sweet tasting liquid out of it. He looked at her, his face was hatred, but his eyes gave him away. She still would not answer him directly but what more could he expect from a witch.

"Anger is a key to a greater plain. It is one of the strongest emotions. You know the quirks, let it be free and it is more deadly than being controlled." And maybe more effective. "Why do you care about keeping me?" This last sentence was still trying to hold anger more than questioning.

Her illusion changed again to violet eyes, "It amuses me, and i can always easily fix it if it stops amusing me...anything more?"

He stepped towards her, stalking more than striding. He was still trying to fight himself. He could see slight changes to her eye colour. Each time however only made him notice the beautifully set gemstones that they were. He dropped the bottle on the floor and made forward to kiss her. His head screamed at him. Two minutes ago you wanted to kill her, now look what you are doing. He expected to be ash on the floor by the time he got any closer though.

She waited till he was within mere inches of her before wraping him up in air. "Now what are you doing, I would have thougth you had learned bether then to try and cary out such fool murderplans. Which means you are more of a stupid dog then I thougth, or you are playing at something else." she arched her eyebrow at him

He felt sick again, but was it for the obviously unseen flows of saidar holding him, or he did not get to do what he wanted. For the second time he dropped his eyes to the floor. "If I was to murder you one I would not have dropped the bottle and two I would betray my feelings!" Anger once again was nside him, stronger than ever. This woman had a spell on hi. How was she making him say such things

Runing a finger down his cheek she smiled. "Is it so, well I am afraid I will have to disapoint you that i am not a small milky white witch, if you wanted that image back." Standing she let the rest of the illusion drop and looked into his eyes, towering mere 3 inches short of him. A smile played over her lips, "I doubt you heard the title often pet, I doubt they remember us with affection enough to want to remind the world of us, of the fact they not only had but have equals and bethers then them, they are to proud the Tar Valon witches." her dark eyes peered into his, "it must be your lucky day as I descided to grant you an answer." Her blue dress shifted on her as she trailed a nail down his neck. "I am a dreadlady darling, and I am guessing this was what you where after" her lips briefly crossed his before she steped back and put her letter into a box puting it off to a shelf. Opening a cabinet she took out breed, cheese and meat. "Supper?"

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

His mouth dropped open,the stun struck Tobiath was now just staring at the woman. If there was no windows holding out the strong gales of wind that was sucking out the flames in the fire place so well, he felf that he could have been bowled over. He thought she was pretty before, but now she was stunning. He actually shook his head to try an wipe out these feelings. He tried to think of his father, trying to stem hate from his core again but he could not. She was beautiful.

Then he heard the word "Dreadlady" He was in the presence of one. He was, as he suspected in love with one. He also did not understand why he was not dead by now. Throw a rock at a woman and when it hit, she would not be angry but satisfied but a rock was thrown at him here and he was destroyed.

Then of all things she kissed him. He did not know which leapt first his heart or his loins, but either way they were both stirring. He just looked at her when she sat back down and offered him "supper", he was dumdstruck. Gawping at the woman, the beauty in the chair.

5 minutes ago he wanted to kill this woman, now he wanted to ravage her. 5 minutes ago this woman was pale and looking very similar to the witches of the tower, but now she was the oppitomy of beauty, and her eyes held evil.

"I j-j-just dont know what to say." He stuttered, "You are all I hate in the world, but I...you seem to have cast a spell on me, and now I cannot do anything but stare at you and listen" His voice was still trying to hold anger but he knew it was faltering with every word. He wanted to try and make sure she could not see his faltering, and foolishly added in a voice which held no pashion, "You will not escape from this." In his head she would not escape as she was. She now had him!

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

She laughed, "welcome to the dark side Tobiath, was it?" she nodded her head in answer to herself. "Lets eat one should never swear distracted by hunger, nor pain so maybe if you ask nicely i can do something about some of those bruices you earned yourself"

She broke some bread and cut a slice of chease, adding a slimer of meat on top. She needed to go shop soon unless this one was a hunter, likely was if he was trained in the yard. "You know i think i got some begining tasks for you, make sure you dont faint over a litle blood, as the cabinet need restocking, specialy if we are gonna live two off the food." She found it all very amusent, specialy his final drop of control.

Aplication Form

Castle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

His final stem of anger snapped. He was now just submissive. He could feel the well of emossions he taped on when he needed it. The swirling mass of pain, fear and hatred, encapsulating the rest of his feelings like iron bars keep in a villain.However in this room at this moment of time, he felt like he was unable to use any of his skills. This woman was a presence within herself. She was the opitamy of self confidence, but who would not be with the power that she claimed she had?

He hung his head as she offered him a plate of food. He could smell the sweet meat and the strong cheese and it made him think of his now rumbling belly. He was still wet from the rain and he would be glad to sit down next to the fire and eat something. He took the plate and sat in a chair. He was still a bit dumbstruck by the situation at hand. His head was spinning, there were no thoughts that were making any sense to him now but he knew that he was in awe of the womans presence, as well as her form.

Her words about eating for two made him realise she wanted him to go and find something in the woods. He looked into her deep bejewelled eyes. "The storm will be keeping everything hidden. If I wait till it passes there will be plenty of chances to catch something then."

"That is unless you want me to find something now!" He looked at her for a moment longer before he dropped his head again. Why had he given in? His hatred and anger were not coming up any more, he could not draw on its strength. A knot of emossions battled in his chest, but nothing moved. He stood up and walked to a window opening it, he emptied his stomach contents to the floor outside. He had never lost control so completely before.

Tobiath Martheraander

Ata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

M'bela opened a drawer and took out a botle of whisky, walking over she laid a hand on his neck, her nails gently caresing the skin. "No not tonite, later, there is still enough for a while, and shoping will be needed eventualy for what cant be caugth, but it should spare some shoping trips from beeing made." She waited till he drew back in from the window before handing him the bottle.

"Here this should help some.." she used her touch on his neck as her access point, drawing familiary on the source till she could sink the weaves of dvelving into him. She smiled at the shudder, knowing he would have felt it, "..nothing for me to fix, just relax let the drink do its job and the food should stay down soon enough." she smiled and walked back to the table, she served herself another portion while watching her new amusement.