DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ahoy there!

Corvus Corax

Hello everyone, I just found this site and I am very impressed by it. I've been a fan of the Wheel of Time series ever since my friend gave me the first book for my birthday a little over a year ago. While I have become an avid (err, foaming-at-the-mouth? fan of the WoT series, I haven't kept up on Robert Jordan news or been involved in the WoT community to speak of, and I just read the news about him being diagnosed with amyloidosis. This news prompted me to seek out the company of like-minded WoT fans, and so here I am. While I may be late in saying so, I sincerely wish Robert Jordan a swift and full recovery.

Anyway, it's good to make your acquaintances. :)

Guest Estel

welcome to the insanity that is the Black Tower! no...let me have it...no...don't take saidin from me...damn you! get out of my head!

[drags her Asha'man from the stage]

hello there...welcome to Dragonmount

[loads the newbie down with the alcoholic beverages of each of her divisions/org]

here's a Battle Brew, a Bandweiser, tooley, ale and of course Blue champagne!

anyway, whether you're here to hang out on the Org boards or play a character on the Role Play boards we'd love to see you around...

*cautiously eyes estel, his mentor/friend/person/welcomewagon thingy*

I see you have met Estel, that is the first step, lol. I am Jason (not the important one who ownes the site, just regular old Jason) and I like talking to people, unless I don't feel like talking....

Now that that is out, welcome to DM!!!

Guest Egwene

Hello Corax, welcome to DM. As they say, better late than never.

If you don't already know - you can leave a get well message for RJ if you go to his Blog and read the comments that follow his entry.... there is a form at the end of those..

If you take a moment to put your vote in on the Asmodean thread over on the book discussion board, I'd be very hapy. Trying to make it a really big Pol :wink:

Archived