DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Witch Mountain

Emperor

Man, I loved the movie Return to Witch Mountain as a kid.  I mean you have the hermonica playing boy that makes things dance and the girl... she had some special power that was awesome.  This and Cloak and Dagger were two of my favorite childhood movies.

Source: JewReview.net

July 23, 2007

On Sunday, it was revealed that Andy Fickman will direct Witch Mountain for Disney. JewReview.net caught up with the helmer to talk about his new project. Here's a clip:

Is he ready to take on the challenge? "I ask myself that everyday; I respond to material. I'm a huge UFO buff, I'm a huge paranormal buff; these are the movies I grew up loving. I think it's always the challenge; if I didn't respond to that material, then I don't think I'd be ready to. I think about this movie so much, and the director in me is like, 'Ooh, I can’t wait to do this; Witch Mountain means so much to me. Because it's a favorite movie of mine, it has so much impact."

Hmmm, I will try to do this from memory.

Two kids are adopted and they eat ice cream in a fancy ice cream parlor.  They scare some old folks with their magic (kid playing the hermonica and the girl does something).  They find their parents and realize they are aliens or something.....  ummm that is all I remember....

Escape to Witch Mountain

Tia (Kim Richards) and Tony (Ike Eisenmann) are two orphaned youngsters with extraordinary powers. Lucas Deranian (Donald Pleasence) poses as their uncle in order to get the kids into the clutches of Deranian's megalomaniacal boss, evil millionaire Aristotle Bolt (Ray Milland), who wants to exploit them. Jason (Eddie Albert), a cynical widower, helps Tia and Tony "escape to witch mountain," while at the same time Tia and Tony help Jason escape the pain of the loss of his wife

Archived