DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Everyone

Hiroto

Hello Dragonmount Community,

I am Excited to Join this Community😀 My name is Hiroto & I am fan of Robert Jordan's epic series for many years. The intricate world building, complex characters & rich lore have captivated me ever since I first picked up The Eye of the World.

My love for the Wheel of Time I work as a software engineer and have a strong interest in technology and cloud computing; I have been pursuing multiple MS Azure Certi in an effort to improve my skills in this area. The intersection of technology & fantasy literature is a fascinating space, and I want to exploring it further with fellow fans here.

Talking about the series and its theories, character arcs & adaptations excites me. I also enjoy participating in fan art & fan fiction projects. If anyone  shares an interest in technology or has experience with MS Azure Certi. I will be happy😃 to connect and exchange insights. Its always wonderful to connect with fans who have similar interests in their careers.

Thank you

Welcome to Dragonmount, Hiroto!

You seems to be what is to me a true Wielder of Power ... LoL ... Software Engineering is the next thing to magic, as far as I'm concerned!

Do you have any favourite characters or groups of people in the WoT?