DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Season 3 (and beyond) speculation and random thoughts

10 hours ago, Skipp said:

I'm am currently on a bit of a dry spell from having read the books, but Perrin does kill 2 Whitecloaks in EotW does he not?

Having him kill a named Whitecloak, Bornhald Sr, in the show different but not that different. 

The bigger change is that Bornhald jr knows with his own eyes Perrins crime rather than having Byar catch a glimpse of him in a village and subsequently Bornhald Sr's death on him.

He killed whitecloaks in EOTW and The Dragon Reborn.  The big difference is in the books he was innocent of Bornhald, but now he actually did it. Which to me is a huge change.  Relying on Byar was a big plot point.  

On 5/20/2024 at 10:39 AM, Highcommander said:

I speculate they will scrap the show at some point. Likely sooner than later, its costing them money and viewership is tanking as more and more fans of the books become discouraged. 

I agree

Looks like Season 3 is now in 2025.

Season 4 not even announced.

They’ll lose even more viewers who will just forget the show.

i didn’t mind Season 2 but the show runner and team putting this together are inept.