DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[BotRH] Hornsounder Competition: March 2007 Winners !!

Mystica

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:43 am

Welcome everyone!

Today we gather together to stand witness to the FIRST ever ceremony of presenting the prizes to the winners of the Hornsounder Competitions.

For those of you wondering what this is all about, I'd like to direct your attention to the monthly publication of the Band's Newspaper: Hornsounder. This paper is published on this board every last day of each month. The Competitions you find in the Entertainment Section of that paper and are open to everyone (Banders or non-Banders).

More information on this and how you can compete in the coming months to stand here and claim your prizes can be found in the paper itself, so go take a look and participate!

Next month, you could be the one standing in the spotlights!

Now, without further ado, it is my pleasure to present the 5 winners of this month's competitions.

*Takes out the sheet and reads silently for a moment. Then looks up and smiles*

For the Hornsounder Scavenger Hunt Competition:

With an astounding perfect score of 15/15 I'm very proud to present the first prize to:

Taymist! Captain General of the Infantry

Congratulations, Tay!! Please join me on the stage.

*waits for Tay to squirm her way through the many huggs and slaps on the back and take her place next to Myst. When the tumult settles down, re-adresses the crowd*

Ladies and Gentlemen, our next winner is someone I am extrémely pleased with! He has set an example not only to Raw Recruits but to all of us by his involvement. Having joined the Band only recently, this Raw Recruit immediately jumped in and participated on all that the Band has to offer, including the HS Competitions!

It is therefore with an enormous amount of pleasure, that I can present you with the owner of another perfect score of 15/15:

Arrandion! Raw Recruit of the Band of the Red Hand

Congratulations, Arra! Please join me on the stage.

*Smiling broadly, watches how Arra is poked and slapped on the back by his fellow Recruits as he makes his way to the stage.*

Following with a fair and brave attempt is one that has earned enough medals to weigh down a bear. Though this time, he must bow his head to his own CG ànd one of our newest Recruits! For they both bested him quite thoroughly. ;)

Nevertheless, his courageous attempt did earn him a modest 8/15:

Deathdealer/Footman! Lieutenant General of the Infantry

Congratulations, Foo Foo!! please join me on the stage.

*once again waits for Footy to make his way clear of the crowd to join her and Tay.*

Tay, Arra and Footy. You three have come out of the competition as the undeniable winners and therefore, I'm happy to present you your awards:

*takes 3 envelopes and hands each winner one*

5 Lottery Chips to each of you that you can use in the Lottery or exchange for 1 ORG point or 3 Org Game Points.

*takes 3 small items and moves to fasten one to the winners' shirt*

scavenger_pin2.gif (you can put this on your siggy if you like untill new winners are announced)

Congratulations you three!!

*waits for the SH winners to take their place again in the crowd, Myst takes out another sheet and reads it silently for a moment*

Now, I said 5 winners and I meant 5 winners. For there was another Competition running.

For the Hornsounder Word Scramble Competition:

We have a tie and not just àny tie. Both winners performed a perfect score of 20/20!

Taymist! CG of the Infantry

and

StefaniaSedai! Raw Recruit of the Band of the Red Hand

Congratulations, ladies! Please join me on the stage.

*as both women make their way to the stage, Myst takes 2 small envelopes and 2 small items from the table behind her*

Tay and Stef, you are the undeniable winners of the Word Scramble competition and I am very pleased to present you with this award:

1 ORG point each to put towards your promotion or to exchange for 5 lottery chips or 3 Org Game Points.

and

wordscramble_pin7.gif (you can put this on your siggy if you like untill new winners are announced)

Congratulations to all winners!!

Taymist

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject:     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooo hooooo thanks Mysty  ;D

Congrats Arrandion and Stefania, way to go. Well done Footy. *hugs all*

*gathers up all the GP and decides how to spend them*  ;D :P 

Arra, Stef, don't forget to tell Horn if you are claiming the Org points. If you need help on exchanging to Lottery Chips or Game Points just shout. :D

Arrandion

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject:     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY I have won ! Splendid ! Woderful ! Smashing !

*wipes tears, bows, jumps and salutes several times*

Thank you ! *waves*

BridMorgan

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject:     

Wow!!! Well done all of you!!!!! *tacklhugs her sister* Quite impressive work!!!

Corki

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject:     

Congratulations everyone!

DeathDealer

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject:     

I'm a Winner! I knew all those people in high school were wrong!! HA HA to them!!

Thank you, Myst. Think I'll go trade in some lotto chips while it is two for one on GP's!!

Stefania Sedai

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject:     

WooHOO!!!! I won! Yah! Thank you Myst!

Archived