DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Verin's scar and her serious mistake

dalic

I have read all kind of theories about Verin - that she can time travel' date=' that she is from the AOL, that she is Mat's daughter come back from the future etc ...

BUT could it be that she was ripped out of Tel'aran'rhiod - like Brigitte?

Healing did not work on her as it should - Verin knows an awful lot about all kind of stuff - maybe she remembers past lives, she seems to be able to get around the three oaths, but I don't think she is black.

Brigitte was only saved by bonding, don't think Verin is bonded to anyone in that way but she has secrets of her own.[/quote']

I just read up a on the http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org/ about Verin ones more - and want to repost something I wrote earlier and no one said anything about it - is it t far fetched?

But then Verin is really a puzzle and as others have pointed out in the thread no other wound from Tel'aran'rhiod gave any trouble healing - also Verin seams to know so many things across all subjects - ok browns study all kind of stuff but she knows the practical things too - so who is she or where does she come from?

Archived