DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone got juice?

Liitha

Has anyone ever tried something like a collab here? I'm (also) a digital draw-person (artist seems too big a word), and it is easier to do something collaboratively if it is digital. Maybe like those games I used to do where you fold a piece of paper in 3, someone draws a head, the next draws an upperbody plus arms and the third draws the bottom/legs.

(Ex. https://www.instructables.com/Fun-Monster-Drawing-Game/ - okay, very kiddy. But hey, it looks like fun-  or http://artofvisualthinking.blogspot.com/2012/11/exquisite-corpse.html -it has a name??)

Or something easy and fun could be to draw the view from your dream house/location? Or draw your pets as a character from WoT? (I am not sure if I can match my chihuahua up with anyone, but I would like to try...)

The fold in three would be fun

The draw pets too based on personality, but it would possibly be a bit more challenging

It's also possible to split in 5

Hair/hat

Face/neck

Upper body/torso and arms

Lower body/bottom and legs

Feet/shoes

To include more people, maybe start with a 3 split and grow to a five split if popular.

Did you want to start  @Daenelia ?

@Liitha I'll get started on it tomorrow. Maybe make a template, so we work with the same sizes. And I guess we just need to make sure the next person gets the starting point for the next part. You normally would not see what the person before you drew. I guess I can try to use the spoiler-option to post the part I am drawing, then present the next piece with starting points for the person taking up the challenge.

Or we just try to make do without all the secrecy.

• 3 weeks later...