DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Merch Do You Want Amazon to Sell?

Guest Wolfbrother31

Guest Wolfbrother31
On 9/13/2021 at 10:08 PM, DaddyFinn said:

I think The Witcher 2/3 style would be better. ?

I'm not really a fan of the Witcher - too dark - can't see anything. And too dark - can't watch and enjoy with family. 

I'm pleased with the trailer that it doesn't look like WoT will be that way. Though it certainly has frightening aspects - I always pictured it as more adventurous than horror. 

1 hour ago, Wolfbrother31 said:

I'm not really a fan of the Witcher - too dark - can't see anything. And too dark - can't watch and enjoy with family. 

I'm pleased with the trailer that it doesn't look like WoT will be that way. Though it certainly has frightening aspects - I always pictured it as more adventurous than horror. 

Witcher games, not the show. Skyrim is a game. I agree that WoT show should be bright and vibrant at the beginning

Edited by DaddyFinn

Let’s pull this back to stuff we want amazon to sell. Feels like we are bleeding into stuff that prolly deserves its own thread so it does not get lost in the shuffle. 

I would like a ONE POWER laser tag game where I can play balefire the baddy ?

I also would like digital home door locks that can be engaged and disengaged with replacing and remove an Avendesora leaf carving that I can wear on my person as a keychain or pin   ?

Edited by CaddySedai

56 minutes ago, CaddySedai said:

I also would like digital home door locks that can be engaged and disengaged with replacing and remove an Avendesora leaf carving that I can wear on my person as a keychain or pin   ?

Keys are so 3rd Age...

I'd like sugar cookies frosted to look like the seals from the Dark One's prison.  Eating them all triggers the Last Battle.

Guest Wolfbrother31

I would like to buy a Gleeman's cloak, a Warder's cloak, and 

a High Inquisitor's cloak. 

So I can entertain people as I protect, judge, and confuse them.

And yes, I would wear them all at the same time like Joey in Friends! "Could I BE wearing any more cloths?" Or Chris Farley in Tommy Boy ... "Fat guy in a little coooat."