DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WOT Simpsons Cast List

Demandred: Lenny (aka Lennidred)("Aaaah my eye I'm not supposed to get balefire in it!")

HAHAHAHAHA! That's great! I haven't watched the Simpsons in WAY too long! Very clever!

I'd actually pay good money of a good portrate of Bart VS Homer in the battle over Falme

It could be arranged...=) I've actually been working on some color drawings of Wheel of Time characters, just for fun and practice.

Aginor/Osan'gar: Mr. Burns
A bit random. Surely Professor Frink would be a better choice, with the making of the Trollocsand the Myrddraal and the Shadowspawn and the glayvin. Balthamel is a much better Monty Burns. Someshta to Balthamel: What are you doing. Balthamel: I'm giving you the beating of your life.
Faile: Cookie Kwan
Number 1 on the Blightborder?

Aginor/Osan'gar: Mr. Burns
A bit random. Surely Professor Frink would be a better choice, with the making of the Trollocsand the Myrddraal and the Shadowspawn and the glayvin. Balthamel is a much better Monty Burns. Someshta to Balthamel: What are you doing. Balthamel: I'm giving you the beating of your life.
Faile: Cookie Kwan
Number 1 on the Blightborder?

You do make some good points but my reasoning behind making Aginor Burns was that both are rather old and decreped.  Take and average human being, let him age for 3000 years and what do you get?  Why Mr. Burns of course.  My original Balthamel was Jaque the bowler but he was a one shot character who appeared in and episode a long time ago and I was not sure how familiar people would be with him.  Plus I decided that Aginor and Balthamel needed to be two Simpsons characters who made sense together so naturally I came up with Burns and Smithers.  I mean who's a more appropriate character to be resurected as a woman than Smithers?

But in retrospect I can't believe that I left Frink off the cast list all together?  Surely there is a place for him.  Guess I figure that out later.

You do make some good points but my reasoning behind making Aginor Burns was that both are rather old and decreped.
Balthamel was as well. Even moreso than Aginor, in fact. Also, Balthamel is never in the "Smithers position" of subservience - at least, not to Aginor. And Burns has expressed an interest in women before, which would fit with Balthamel. Put that together with Aginor and Frink being scientists, I thought it made more sense that way. If Aran'gar is a female Burns, then Delana would fit much better as a female Smithers. Also, I don't think you had Lionel Hutz in it. You also didn't have Slayer. How about Hutz and the blue haired lawyer as the two faces of Slayer?

Now, how about a Family Guy cast list? Peter as Rand, Quagmire as Mat, Brian as Perrin, the giant chicken as Fain, Stewie as Ishamael. Make sense?

Balthamel was as well. Even moreso than Aginor, in fact. Also, Balthamel is never in the "Smithers position" of subservience - at least, not to Aginor. And Burns has expressed an interest in women before, which would fit with Balthamel. Put that together with Aginor and Frink being scientists, I thought it made more sense that way. If Aran'gar is a female Burns, then Delana would fit much better as a female Smithers.

Easy there fella, the key to this sort of thing is to not over think it.  There is no perfect WOT/Simpsons cast list.  No Simpsons character matches up perfectly with any WOT character, thus alot of Simpsons characters could fit into any of these roles depending on what direction you want to take the humor.  For example, I tended to go with irony alot particularly with the forsaken eg,  Balthamal is portrayed by a gay man, Graendal by a fundamentalist christian, Rhavin by a notoriously ugly man, but there are alot of ways it could be done.  I admit that Frink would work as Aginor, I also think that Mr. Burns works as Aginor.  Which is the better Aginor?  I suppose that's a matter or opinion.  I haven't exactly put a patent on WOT/Simspons casting so feel free to make your own list if you like; in fact I encourage that sort of thing.

How about Hutz and the blue haired lawyer as the two faces of Slayer?

I like it!!!

Now, how about a Family Guy cast list? Peter as Rand, Quagmire as Mat, Brian as Perrin, the giant chicken as Fain, Stewie as Ishamael. Make sense?

Sounds good to me, I say go with it.  I'd be very interested to see who ends up as the Greased Deaf Guy.

How about Hutz and the blue haired lawyer as the two faces of Slayer?
I like it!!!
I was tempted to go with Hutz and Troy McClure. Even though you'd already used him. In fact, Troy McClure works for just about everyone: "Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such assassinations as...", "You may remember me from such battles as the Eye of the World, and the sky over Falme", insert for anyone else you fancy. Who to cast as Liandrin, though? Lurleen Lumpkin?

Sounds good to me, I say go with it. I'd be very interested to see who ends up as the Greased Deaf Guy.
That's a tough one. Sammael, perhaps? Slipping away from Rand, although Mashadar still got him. How about Meg as Moghedien, Lois as Aviendha and Joe as Lan. Thom could be Cleveland.

So, what other lists can people come up with? WOT/ASoIaF cast list? (Jaime Lannister as Rand!) Wrestlers? (Rock as Mat, Austin as Rand, Hogan as Perrin?) WOT/Sopranos? WOT/Board members? Of course, I would have to be Rand. After all, is there anyone else on here more likely to be able to woo three women at the same time (one a princess), conquer an empire, lose a couple of body parts, win a war and save the world with a madman in my head all the while? And become an excellent swordsman as well? Any others?

Who to cast as Liandrin, though? Lurleen Lumpkin?

Possibly, though I was thinking that Lurleen might make a good Egeanin since the Seanchan apparently speak with southern accents.

Then another direction to go would be to cast Homer as Rand and then Marge, Lurleen Lumpkin and Mindy Simmons could be Elayne, Min and Avihenda.

since the Seanchan apparently speak with southern accents.
Then the Texan should be Furyk Karede, or someone. YEEEHAAAA *fires pistols*

Star Trek cast list!

It's a shame you couldn't find a role for Inanimate Carbon Rod. Perferably infront of Homer =p

Demandred as Homer, Inanimate carbon rod as Ishamael! Shai'tan: FOR MY NAE'BLIS, I CHOOSE....THE INANIMATE CARBON ROD!

Demandred: D'oh!

Star Trek: Kirk as Mat, Sisko as Rand, Worf as Perrin, Martok as Uno, Seven of Nine as Birgitte, McCoy as Nynaeve (Dammit, Rand, I'm a Healer, to a [insert thing that Dr McCoy isn't]). Both of you neglect to add yourselves to the Dragomount cast list. Which WOT character are you, and why?

Archived