DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hey... im new

amacodo

wow guys gosh this topic is supposed to be about me not kissing , barm, i think u called him... or about eating people... its me me me j/k but ya im back, been a crazy week and the rest of it shall b e no better for latin test tommorrow, followed by a biology test maybe like thursday, and a math test thursday. but i may be able to get on sparingly this weekend but i will be with cousins but next week i shall be on and active. but ya studying sucks

well anyways can i ask something. it has been bothering me, halima or arangar is a woman right. the halima in salidar, i thinks is halima, channnels the male half, but shes a woman, but is arangar a woman or is it just a he is duisguise? next week i shall be on and active. but ya studying sucks

aha yes and question two, i was looking at the snake and fox people on encyclopedia wot and i was wondering, is breaking the rules for those people doing something like bringing in something musical? what is all that about since the only way to with at snakes and foxes or whatever is to cheat and the game/ people are based off each other...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

***SPOILER ALERT***

For any newbies who have not read up to Lord of Chaos before, do NOT read what I will be typing below.

Halima is Aran'gar, who is in fact a woman, the reason she can channel Saidin is because she used to be Belthamel. When re-encarnated the DO gave them new bodies. Belthamel got a womans body, but he still has a male soul, allowing him to channel Saidin.

Guest Barmacral

the doorway ter'angreal? You'd be better going to the general wot discussion, creating a thread, and if you want to avoid spoilers 1. specify it in that thread and 2. bookmark the thread so you don't have to look at the forum again (the titles sometimes contain spoilers)

Guest Egwene

Check out the info thread here on the Newbie Board... that will tell you how to go about avoiding spoilers and still discuss the books, Amacado.

How is it going otherwise? Are you totally addicted to Dragonmount as yet, like the rest of us?

im not sure exactly what their called, like elfin or aelfin or somthing but in the red door terangreal that mat goes into in ruidan, and mat, rand, and moraine all go into the other one in the stone of tear, in tear they people gave you answers, and in rhuidan it give u stuff... but ya i might ask about it there, im not too woried about spoilers, i already know way more than i should... such as how and around when cleanses the taint on saidin, i think the make half is, i can never remember... but ya. i also gots a theory for the podcasts concerning berelain but i think im way of the mark...

Guest Barmacral

The Aelfinn is the one in the Stone. They give three answers to your three questions.

The Eelfinn is the one in the waste. They grant you three wishes, at a price that you and them bargain for.

I'm not sure what else you are looking for here. Again, you'd probably be better off trying to ask this in the General WoT discussion board.

Archived