DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hey... im new

amacodo

ya well i guess im the new guy now. uh i guess il start with when i got into wot. a friend at my school introduced me to them a couple of months before christmas. i got really into them then and around exams and then over the holidays didnt read much, but ive gotten back into them recently and im on book seven now. a crown of swords. so ya thats all there is to that. i will probably ask a lot of questions cause i tend to do that to my friend at school. as a forewarning though, i will probably be really active for a while, then just suddenly disapear. i dont know but but i just seem to do that. il try to hand on though. well il be seing ya.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

HEY EVERYBODY! ITS A NEWBIE! LETS GET HIM!

Just kidding, Welcome! If you like spoilers, be sure to check the General WoT discussion, otherwise avoid it like the plague until you finish KoD. The Structured discussion on the other hand will have stuff thats safe for you to visit.

And be sure to check out the Orgs, you'll probably find something you like there.

Guest Emperor

If you ask silly questions, Barm will try to kiss you is all. He was dropped on his head when he was a kid.

Anyway, welcome to DM. The orgs await your perusal.

Guest Stefania Sedai

*shakes her head and points a warning finger at Essy, Barmacal, and 12th* If you guys keep it up I'm going to tell Kait that you're freaking out the newbies! Now you three go kiss and make up.

*Back on subject* Welcome to Dragonmount! I hope to meet you on the forums.

that's good, essy. that's the way to deal with them. threaten them with me. see the way they immediately divert from the topic?

*glares at barm* ... i never recovered from it? you're the one who claimed me. *hisses* ... the thing i didn't recover from was Footy. not you. stop dreaming.

Guest Egwene

Welcome to DM, Amacado :)

You may find this hard to believe, but Essy, Stefania and Kait are hardly out of their Newbie trousers themselves. As you can see, it doesn't take long to make friends here and have a lot of fun!

Guest Emperor

Essy, Stef and Kait are just figments of my imagination.... really I wanted to be a newbie again... well three more times it seems.

Archived