DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Is Your Stance/View Of WoT?

When I say stance/view, I mean how you see RJ's work.

Do you see it from a book purist viewpoint?

Do you see it from a highly flexible viewpoint?

Do you have a mixture of the two?

I have had a hankering for finding someone to chat with about the work of RJ. I'd like to talk to someone, but I don't necessarily want someone just like me. I wouldn't mind it of course, but I don't want to always agree with what they say (haha), and having a different view does challenge your knowledge on the subject and can make something you've missed into an excellent learning experience!! I obviously have my own view of how RJ's work is and you'd be hard pressed to change my view (likewise it'd probably be difficult to change your view as well, haha), but I am always open to learning something interesting. And who knows? Maybe I will change my mind in some ways!!

I'm looking for something that can involve long-term breakdowns and discussions of content and all that fun stuff that goes along with it. I'd love to chat if you are up for it!!

• 2 years later...