DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Sci-Fi world would you live in?

Segurant

Guest Segurant

Kathana asked me this question the other day and I really could not think of one.

I thought Firefly would be cool, but do I want to live in a universe under either a totalitarian regime or live out in the black hoping to find work, avoid Reavers, and not get taken in by some backworld pirate.

Then I thought how about Star Wars, but then I came to a conclusion of which time frame? Which side would I want to represent? Would I, could I be a Jedi and be hunted down?

How about one of my favorite SciFI shows, Battlestar Galactica! Yeah that would be cool, but then I discovered I'd be fleeing for my life in cramp quarts wondering if the Cylons will find us. I could be a Viper Pilot but then what are the chances of my ship malfunctioning?

*sighs* too many if in any universe.

Guest Emperor

Very very good question.

No, I would not want to be in BSG world. Odds are I would be one of the worker bees in the fleet and not one of the cool main characters that has a destiny and then commits suicide... what?

I think the obvious answer is Star Trek. To be on board a federation ship, kicking some Klingon arse would be fun. We are in the future where the people of Earth came together in an almost utopia enviroment, where we have weather machines, no money and we travel the stars in search of new life. I just would not want to live on Deep Space 9.

Guest Segurant

Star Trek was the finally answer I gave for the same reason as Empy.

Why be a Jedi Wookie? Where is the fun of using a lightsabre when you can just pull the arms of someone and beat them with the wet end! :twisted:

Star Trek was the finally answer I gave for the same reason as Empy.

Why be a Jedi Wookie? Where is the fun of using a lightsabre when you can just pull the arms of someone and beat them with the wet end! :twisted:

It's just been a lifelong dream of mine...

Yeah, my husband thinks it's weird too.

Next Gen Star Trek for me. For no other reason than to have my very own holodeck.

*thinks of all sorts of fun things to program into that little gem*

All to allow me to become more human, of course.

*looks shifty*

And pretend that I'm Dixon Hill, P.I. Nothing kinkee, I swear!

Guest Barmacral

Its a tough decision. I think I'd go for the Star Trek Universe (Voyageur era) and if that was full the Star Trek Universe.

Guest Emperor

Right, everyone wants to be in my universe. Figures. With out luck though, we would be part of the Borg Collective and not in the cool way as Picard.

Archived