Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

KingaWisniewska

Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KingaWisniewska

  1. Finally got around to Dexter: Original Sin and I binged the whole thing over one weekend because there was no way I was surviving weekly drops for a show like that. Honestly I am team binge for this one since the young Dexter and Harry storyline builds so slowly that watching it week to week would have driven me nuts, though I can see the argument that weekly makes those cliffhangers hit harder. I usually prefer weekly for big event shows because the theorizing between episodes is half the fun, but with a prequel where I already know roughly where everyone ends up, I just wanted to mainline it. Patrick Gibson won me over way faster than I expected and the Harry flashback stuff genuinely got to me. Anybody else cave and binge it, or did you actually manage to pace yourselves?
×
×
  • Create New...