What it says on the tin.
The Aes Sedai, who do you enjoy, who not so much?
Moiraine is a special case, she's definitely in a class all her own. Her dedication and steadiness is something that really sets her apart. For others, I enjoy Verin, Leane, Suian, Pevara and Teslyn.
I don't enjoy Eliada (we're supposed to hate her I think?) Joline, such a brat to deal with and her Warders were like bad bodyguards lol, and Alanna annoyed me, I never once sympathized with Alanna or understood her motives.
Sheriam was an odd case for me, because I never liked her (just rubbed me the wrong way) but I never suspected she would turn out to be Black Ajah.
Cadsuane is another odd case, because I never really had an affinity for her, yet I did understand her and I thought she was quite complex. She was interesting, even if I found myself frustrated by her more often than not.
Anyhow, that's a bit for starters!