DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Old Spice Challenge (Xbox 360)

Emperor

Guest Emperor

Here is the quickest way to get 1500 points for the Old Spice Challenge.

* King Kong: This relatively easy game will give you 1000 points for beating it. Unfortunately, this means you’ll actually have to play through the agonizingly boring crab stabbing levels in the first part of the game.

* Fight Night Round 3: If you like boxing, this game might actually be worth buying. In addition, the achievements consist of winning eight specific sponsored fights, all of which will take place during the career mode. If you want to blow though the game, turn down the difficulty level and still get the gamer score.

* NBA 2K6 / NCAA 2K6: Possibly the Holy Grail of easy, last year’s basketball games only have 5 achievements averaging 200 points each. With challenges such as "Make 15 3-Pointers In One Game", and "Grab 20 Rebounds With Any Player", its clear that 2K Sports didn’t take this achievement thing seriously with their first round of games. Turn the game lengths up and the difficulty down and get your points in record time. Honorable mention goes to NHL 2K6, which will at least makes you play the game on a higher difficulty level to get a couple of the achievements.

* EA’s 2006 sports games: Not to be outdone, the challenges in Madden NFL ’06 and NBA Live ’06 are also ridiculously easy. However, they might take a bit longer as some of them require playing in career mode or online.

* Eragon: The movie was bad and the game was worse, but 900 of the 1000 points can be achieved just by playing through the game on normal and hard.

* Cars: It makes sense that games aimed at kids would have easy achievements. In Cars, you can earn the 15 simple achievements even when entering in cheat codes.

* Bionicle Heroes: This game is a cakewalk, as are most of the achievement points. You’ll get almost to 1000 points by playing through the levels, killing enough enemies, and using your 6 different Toa masks. However, the last few are tough, as they require 100% completion and the collection of 5 million LEGO pieces. Also check out LEGO Star Wars II, although many of the achievements require you to beat levels without dying.

* GUN: A short game that will give you points every time you beat a level and for completing the side quests. You can rack up 800 points without even playing it on the Hard or Insane difficulties.

* Gears of War: Alright, so this isn’t the place to get 1000 points quickly, but you can get the first 300 or so by playing through the game on Casual or Hardcore and picking up a few COG tags along the way. Then once you feel confident, you can go online and pick up a couple hundred more playing as Dom in a co-op game on the Insane difficulty level. The added bonus is you’ll probably have more fun doing this than you would playing any of the above games, and that’s what really matters, right?

* Your Girlfriend: Will give you -3000 points and will withhold sex until you stop being such a dork and start paying more attention to her. So maybe that free game of Contra isn’t worth it after all?

Here is the quickest way to get 1500 points for the Old Spice Challenge.

* GUN: A short game that will give you points every time you beat a level and for completing the side quests. You can rack up 800 points without even playing it on the Hard or Insane difficulties.

* Gears of War: The added bonus is you’ll probably have more fun doing this than you would playing any of the above games' date=' and that’s what really matters, right?[/quote']

I disagree with this. Gun is a short game, but I had a lot more fun with this than I ever did while playing Gears of War. The Achievements are a piece of cake though. I got 790 in it while only playing Normal difficulty and I think it took me about 10-15 hours to do so. It's easy to beat in a weekend.

Archived