DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbie with a frustrating question!

Leaf DaiLyn

Well, hi everyone. I have a question burning me up here! I've uploaded three art pics of mine concerning WOT like 7-8 days ago and not ONE person beside myself has looked at them. Now, I wouldn't be concerned except that all these other pics have got thousands of views and I'm a little disappointed. Am I doing something wrong? Can ppl even get to them when I'm not logged on? Hope the question isn't too lame- I'd REALLY appreciate some sort of tip! THANKS!

Leaf :wink:

That's what I was afraid of! They are posted under my name (Leaf Dai'Lyn) but it seems like no one can find them?! Everytime I log on they're right there on "recent updates", are they only see-able when I'm logged on? Or is there some last step I forgot to do to make them viewable by everyone? I think i'll go investigate that while i'm thinking about it. Thanks for responding dear Egwene, and plz let me know if/when you see them posted. Thanks again!

Leaf :?

Guest Egwene

Hmmm.... that could explain things *g*

...having said that... I can see pics on which you commented, but have not found yours as yet... *goes to have another look*

• 1 month later...

Oh my gosh, Leaf! Can I tempt you with Joining the Artist Chapter House at the Illuminators Org?

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=102

Bunch or artist/photographers hanging out, inspiring each other and doing personal assignments....Just come and see what we're about. :wink:

Joining any usergroup is easy, Salaas and Diana. It is auto-accept. Just got to usergroups under forum options, choose the relevant group from the drop down menue (The Illumintors in this case), click 'view information' and 'join group'. That's it. At that point you will be able to see the private boards as they are called, of that group.

Look forward to seeing you over there. If you have even the slightest creative bone in your body, you'll enjoy browsing the chapter houses :)

Guest Emperor

Hello my new friend at DM.

As Eggy pimps the Lumys, I will pimp my org, the Seanchan. You may be thinking... yeah.... weird animals, chaining Aes Sedai and skantiddly clad women feeding the Emperor. (Wait, lets hold that last thought for a moment). But hold the phone.... the Seanchan org is not about that anymore. Nooooo, we disbanded our army and are now the Entertainment Org at DM. So if you like TV, Movies or Gaming, please stop by and check us out.

*takes a whiff of Corki's scarf and hides it back in his shirt*

*steals back scarf*

Give that back, Empy, you thief!

Anyway, welcome to DM! If you like music and travelling, join the Band of the Red Hand ORG! There are interesting changes afoot for the ORG to make us better than we already are! ;)

Archived