DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Finally registered!

Guest 5kops

After being a long time lurker (come to read other people's theories and in theoryland too) I've finally decided to register. Been a WoT fan since 1997, after having been introduced to it from free promotional copy of Eye of the World ( all the chapters to Shadar Logoth )that my brother picked up. Purchased full book next day. Spent the next month catching up in the series all the way up to aCoS. That month I had bad attendance and lateness record at school ( to the point of almost getting suspended).

I'm from London (U.K)and love everything fantasy related, mainly books.

Anyway I've managed to gather up my courage to register and post here. So hello everyone.

Hello Kops, welcome to DM   :biggrin:

*waves*

I think a lot of people are lurkers at first, I know I was, and I can't tell you how grateful I am that I plucked up the courage to join  :laugh:

The discussion boards are great for chat and I like to use them to recommend other books, but we also have the Social Groups which are really awesome if you want to hang out and meet other people. There is also mafia games and role playing which heaps of people seem to enjoy, so nosey about and see what takes your fancy!

Archived