DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The New Girl

sasara

Hello everyone! My name is Sa'sara, and as you can probably tell, I'm new here. I would love to get to know people here (None of my friends have my intrests). I am currently reading The Path of Daggers, or TPoD as you probably call it. I'm on page 104, but I "accidentally" looked at the end of the book, so I know a little more.

Welcome to the site sa'sara! :D

Everyone here is crazy for WoT. Be carful of spoilers though, as most of the discussions will have evidence through the last book. If you have any questions, post them on the General Wheel of Time Discussions and there are plenty of people here to answer them for you.

Another great part of DM is Fiddlesticks! It's basically spam, but also a quick way to get to know people on the site.

There are also Orgs and Role playing on here, and everyone in those is also really friendly, so if you want to become an Aiel, or an Aes Sedai, just join one of the Orgs.

The main point of DM is to have fun, and honestly, I don't think there's anyway not to! So I'll see you around. :P

P.S. On the General Wheel of Time Discussions forum, there's a thread about the death of everyone's favorite under-rated Forsaken, Asmodean. Please cast your vote to who you think killed him, and go ahead and post a theory on why you think that person was the one.

Greetings dear Sa'sara it is nice to meet you!!

*gives her blueberry Muffins*

So have you thougt about any orgs that you might wish to join, or anything that you have noticed to be fun?

Any new friends, or maybe some thing you would like to complain to somone about? Well ask away, ask away all!!(christmas humor)

*bows* It has brought me great joy to see you and welcome you to this site we call DM, welcome and may the land before you bring you much joy!!

Archived