DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who suggested I say up all night on DM before work?

Pantsonfire

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol no doubt the - Atari auo correct was a bit off putting too.

So, you know your Pokemon Aiel?

I've see you're "I'm college aged" responses floating about and it appears I was mislead

In the United States and Ireland, "college" and "university" are loosely interchangeable,[1]whereas in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and other Commonwealth countries, "college" may refer to a high school, a college of further education, a training institution that awards trade qualifications, or a constituent school within a university.

College was always years 11 and 12 for me. Which was optional further studies after high school which put you just older than Maw in my mind.

I can't really call your education system crazy though, our alters with every state and territory. Which is fine until you're in the Capital Territory and pretty much have the one city on this system and everywhere surrounding it on a completely different one.....

But I digress, point is depending of the age you enrolled you're likely on par with me! Original 150 + some second gen

College/university is any education after 12th grade for us. I am about your age.

Ooooooooooh yes. I know my pokemon.

Can't tell you the regions though but can tell you the pokemon games I played over and over again :P

I of course am very familiar with the original 150.

Then I also played crystal, which was the expansion of silver/gold (the second generation games)

Then I also played emerald (expansion of ruby and sapphire--generation 3)

Starting around generation 4 I'm rather lost--I know some from the mystery dungeon game but... :P

And generation 5 I have no clue :P

Win!

Lol I have younger siblings 5&8 who know them all the new ones for me....

Not like I have the time for pokemon though lol I don't actually have the time for DM to be honest. I'm writting this on my phone as I walk from the bus stop to uni....

I can hear the thunder bellowing behind me. Racing the rain...

they thinks they is high up people.

wear what you like until someone with actual authority makes you stop.

you will have fewers problems in general if you don;t join every social group and confuse yourself.

most of us aren't as able to manage the overload as well as AH.

and confusion ensues.

Who is they?

and that is a very smart question, and should always be asked, and the answer should always be understood. from fact and not rumor and hearsay.

and not just here.

"they" are responsible for too much, and "they" are never accountable for "their" actions.

Archived